Nurse nerf and the consequences
I think nurse is fine at base however I get changing her add on’s. To be blunt I’m getting pretty tired of these killer power meters what next huntress hatchet meter? Omega blink is op I agree however I assume bhvr must know they will likely unleash a flood of spirits across the game so survivors will get the joy of prayer beads spirit more often. Nurse base kit is fine and didn’t need touching 😒
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I'm still gonna play Legion.
I have spine chill 😉
Consequences will NEVER be the same.
I know cause I've backtracked it.
Shouldn’t spirit be undetectable in the spirit world? Hey devs give spirit the undetectable status affect 😃
Highly doubt it’ll happen so yeah, I have spine chill.
Well Freddy has it so spirit should have it as well
Freddy has oblivious
Well I still don't run Adrenaline, DS, BT or Dead Hard.
They can do whatever changes they want I will always play my way and enjoy the game as I see fit.
Not looking forward to the flood of Spirits incoming but hey what can you do.
Spirit is probably going to be the next killer who is getting nerfed. 🤷
I am definitely going to use prayer beats every game now. I can't let the toxic swf get away with what they have done. They need to suffer!
This is highly-likely and something I can look forward to. But it probably won't happen at least until early next year.
*iron wills ontop of spine chill *
🐖 Unleash the spirit!! As David King would say come at me brv 🤣🐷
Nurse is dead, Spirit is next
#PrayForKillers
^ this. It's not only hurting killers but also survivors who are going to verse a Lot more spirit players. Spirit is the most hated killer in the game by a longshot according to a small poll I made. Gg, devs destroyed red ranks for killers and survivors at the same time
If the nerf spirit i will quit the game for a while. I mean i don't play her, but she's the only viable killer in red ranks after the changes (if this ruined nurse comes to live).
That will just mean they'll have to tweak her soon enough, maybe after the Doctor.
Nurse and Spirit being used the most at rank 1 doesn't necessarily only mean they are the only viable killers. It just means they are better than any other killer. Which might also mean they are a little too powerful, players who could play them optimally could 3k and 4k almost every game. Of course I'm not sure, but that's how I feel about it.
All killers should be brought to a similar power level, not just the weaker ones.