Want to imagine something hilarious?
Nurse: Decides to bring her Ultra Rare 3 blink add-on that disables blinking through walls.
Survivors: *Burns Hawkins or Lerys offering*
Tagged:
Trusted
Nurse: Decides to bring her Ultra Rare 3 blink add-on that disables blinking through walls.
Survivors: *Burns Hawkins or Lerys offering*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Man i'm so excited to see this actually happen one day xD
It's like scratched mirror Myers on Coldwind :P
Or the Nurse can simply burn an Autohaven-Offering. At least this is what I would do when using this Add-On.
I think it will be a miracle to see a nurse after this massacre
Most of her new addons are okay. I hope the decrease of the blink cd stacks.
Which doesn't mean that the Autohaven offering would win if the survivors bring an offering themselves. 🤷
Did I tell you the story from the one time I had to play scratched mirror Mikey on Gas Heaven?
That match will give you actual depression lol. Probably the unluckiest thing that could happen to someone
It's not a massacre. At least wait until the ptb has been out for days.
No you didn't :O
Short story: I got a 4k.
Long story: The survivors played incredibly un-smart and I managed to kill 2 before the gens were done. Got the other two with NOED.
Or, get this, the PTB will allow the devs to adjust this add-on so that situations like this don't happen.
:O
Imagine that, the PTB being used to test balance, what a crazy idea.