It sorta skewed for me, I've been playing since the beginning and my hours are pretty evenly spread over it all. My console devotion is at 4 and I've played about as much on pc
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
come on guys o/ show your devotion rn!
I got this game in early 2017 but didn't start playing it until last Halloween so I don't have much devotion...
Also, where's devotion 0?
together with range 1-5 u_u
up
Devotion 3 Lv71... I played a lot more before devotion was a thing, since then I’ve had less time to play due to other commitments so... 🤷♂️
quite hilarious ahah
up
Devotion 12, Level 68.
Devotion six
yeeeh the squad devotion 10-20 is growing
devotion 3 lvl 50.
i am not playing this game as much as i used to ever since this devotion update dropped tbh...
Just kidding, I'm actually devotion 6.
Soon going to reach 1!
o/ almost devotion 11
I got this game last year and I only became my main game the begining of this year
Applying both my Xbox and Pc Dedication probably around 3 if you add it all up.
@Mr_Mann @SilentSpectre @DustyDan31 x'D why? ahah
I'm a dummy, my actual devotion is 5-10 sorry if it seemed i had no life X3
It sorta skewed for me, I've been playing since the beginning and my hours are pretty evenly spread over it all. My console devotion is at 4 and I've played about as much on pc