Depends on my mood and what I want to archive (like going for adept archivements or something). But if I had a decent game, enough bloodpoints and the last survivor wasn't toxic, I'd most likely let them go.
I use them as practice when something about my killer is rusty. If im spirit i hit them and then try to phase walk them down via noise. If im billy i try to snipe them via long range chainsaw run. If im freddy i run them into a loop and try to get them to trigger as many traps as possible while getting looped. Ect...
Usually I kill them. Thats what I am supposed to do, and I also want my BBQ Stack. But I wont slug anyone, so if they find the Hatch, I am fine with it.
It's entirely dependent on my mood and relationship to that last survivor.
I'm nicer to people who clearly seem new or have been bullied/left for dead by their own team.
I'm more vindictive to people who played really sweaty or acted cocky. (Note that I sometimes let the best survivors go out of respect when they don't act like this, when I say sweaty I'm not talking about smart plays I'm talking that full decisive, borrowed, prove thyself, bnp and insta heal squad and when I say cocky I mean the people who think they're good but still go down fast)
I dont care about 4ks but when the survivor played well and I liked him because he was meming around like me, sure I am gonna give the the hatch or something.
As long as the survivor hasn't been toxic and the other survivors were playing bad. They get hatch.
Other factors like early DCs, sandbagging and if I walk by the hatch on the way to the hook also come into factor when deciding when to give hatch or not.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on my mood and what I want to archive (like going for adept archivements or something). But if I had a decent game, enough bloodpoints and the last survivor wasn't toxic, I'd most likely let them go.
I am a killer after all.
Close the hatch first. Then hunt them down.
I use them as practice when something about my killer is rusty. If im spirit i hit them and then try to phase walk them down via noise. If im billy i try to snipe them via long range chainsaw run. If im freddy i run them into a loop and try to get them to trigger as many traps as possible while getting looped. Ect...
Depends. If people DC'd (two or more), then I will give them hatch. If not, then I kill them.
I'm a killer. Not a letthemgoer.
Usually I kill them. Thats what I am supposed to do, and I also want my BBQ Stack. But I wont slug anyone, so if they find the Hatch, I am fine with it.
I give them the points at the Exit Gates tho.
I usually down them, leave to find hatch, close it, and try to catch them again if they have adrenaline. Keeps things entertaining.
Kill unless they had a crap team, or if someone dced.
Or if it's a lil baby dweeeet <3
It's entirely dependent on my mood and relationship to that last survivor.
I'm nicer to people who clearly seem new or have been bullied/left for dead by their own team.
I'm more vindictive to people who played really sweaty or acted cocky. (Note that I sometimes let the best survivors go out of respect when they don't act like this, when I say sweaty I'm not talking about smart plays I'm talking that full decisive, borrowed, prove thyself, bnp and insta heal squad and when I say cocky I mean the people who think they're good but still go down fast)
Depends. Some certain survivors I give favor to.
I dont care about 4ks but when the survivor played well and I liked him because he was meming around like me, sure I am gonna give the the hatch or something.
Other
As long as the survivor hasn't been toxic and the other survivors were playing bad. They get hatch.
Other factors like early DCs, sandbagging and if I walk by the hatch on the way to the hook also come into factor when deciding when to give hatch or not.