Most modern/oldest map?

Obv the temple of purgation is the oldest, but which ones are the most modern ones?My best guess is Badham and Ormond being a close second.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Probably Badham. I don't think Ormond would be afterwards though, given the Legion is from 1996. It would probably be Gideon's, as Saw took place in the early 2000's.

  • @VolantConch1719 said:

    Probably Badham. I don't think Ormond would be afterwards though, given the Legion is from 1996. It would probably be Gideon's, as Saw took place in the early 2000's.

    Temple of Purgation obviously since Plauge is the Oldest Killer out of all them it dates back to BC

  • maybe hawkins national laboratory

  • @Clockso said:

    maybe hawkins national laboratory

    Isn't stranger things a show set in the 80's?Very unlikely since Badham is from the 2010 nightmare on elm street.So it makes sense that badham was from the 2010's.The modern setting kind of supports it.Especially given the fact how the red car in the drive way and yellow car that sometimes spawns near the pre school or at the end of the street which look very 2010's.

  • Perhaps Yamaoka Estate cuz Rin is from 2000's

  • @Sole_Survivor said:

    Perhaps Yamaoka Estate cuz Rin is from 2000's

    Yes but the map itself is really old since it was The Oni’s childhood home

  • @grayon444 said:

    Obv the temple of purgation is the oldest, but which ones are the most modern ones?My best guess is Badham and Ormond being a close second.

    Badham Preschool is the most recent map since the licensed Freddy is from the 2010 remake. Ormond, the way we see it in game, is from the 90's (the Legion being from 1996).

    As for the Hawkins Laboratory, it is from the 80's, since the chapter is supposed to take place right after the second Season of Stranger Things.

  • Most recent: Probably Badham, like others have said already.

    Oldest: I'd argue to say the most recent map from the Yamaoka estate.

  • Ok are we talking about building wise or time wise (like what time it was during that location) because if time wise then Yamaoka Estate because Spirit is one of the more recent killers and it was right after her murder. If building wise then maybe Hawkins? Or Freddy's. Really depends on when it was built.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Most recent: Probably Badham, like others have said already.

    Oldest: I'd argue to say the most recent map from the Yamaoka estate.

    The Temple would be older, I think - Samurai are from around the medieval time period, roughly 2000 years later.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/897300#Comment_897300

    The Temple would be older, I think - Samurai are from around the medieval time period, roughly 2000 years later.

    The reason I personally didn't say the temple is because it's more or less a completely fabricated version of the temple. With that being said though, you could ALSO argue that's the same for all maps because there created from memory fragments. Those however, are more intact fragments then what Plague had, if I remember correctly, it's been a while since I looked at her lore. Also, to answer OP again after I re-read the question, I believe the two most modern are Badham and Oremond, like you said.

  • @Bradyguy99 said:

    Ok are we talking about building wise or time wise (like what time it was during that location) because if time wise then Yamaoka Estate because Spirit is one of the more recent killers and it was right after her murder. If building wise then maybe Hawkins? Or Freddy's. Really depends on when it was built.

    We are talking about build wise and time wise.

  • The Temple of Purgation is definitely the oldest, being from Babylon. As for the most modern map, excluding licensed DLC, I think that either Autohaven Wreckers, Ormond, or MacMillan Estate would be the most modern. Ormond is from around 1996, when Legion was taken. Autohaven is a modern junkyard/car wrecker, and MacMillan Estate is a mining facility in Seattle.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    The Temple of Purgation is definitely the oldest, being from Babylon. As for the most modern map, excluding licensed DLC, I think that either Autohaven Wreckers, Ormond, or MacMillan Estate would be the most modern. Ormond is from around 1996, when Legion was taken. Autohaven is a modern junkyard/car wrecker, and MacMillan Estate is a mining facility in Seattle.

    What makes you think Macmilian and Autohaven are modern?Just looking at the cars makes me think that i'm in some black and white horror movie or something lol.

  • I accommodated the realms from older to newer :)

    -red forest (1914)

    -crotus prenn asylum (1939)

    -backwater swamp (1945)

    -lerys memorial institute(1950)

    -Macmillan State (1958)

    -yamaoka residence (1960)

    -haddonfield (1978)

    -hawkins (1983-85)

    -ormond (1996)

    -autoheaven wreckers (1999)

    -coldwind farm (2000-2003)

    -gideon meat plant (2004)

    -springwood (2010)

  • @Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:

    I accommodated the realms from older to newer :)

    -red forest (1914)

    -crotus prenn asylum (1939)

    -backwater swamp (1945)

    -lerys memorial institute(1950)

    -Macmillan State (1958)

    -yamaoka residence (1960)

    -haddonfield (1978)

    -hawkins (1983-85)

    -ormond (1996)

    -autoheaven wreckers (1999)

    -coldwind farm (2000-2003)

    -gideon meat plant (2004)

    -springwood (2010)

    Counter. Wraith seemed to be working for the mafia so it could be older.