I hate the new Matchmaking!

C9CAC4ED-2C07-4707-B9C2-5B7ADDB7A9D4.jpeg

Not only now am I constantly being put against higher ranking survivors but now they are almost always SWF. I get a full lobby now in a matter of 10 seconds always so Matchmaking is expanding its criteria for a balanced match way to quickly.

And if I play as a half way decent low level killer, then I start hurting some egos.

And on top of that they dc one by one in a matter of seconds so the last survivor can get the hatch.

lol and than that survivor person gets more points than me! I didn’t even get to use my Mori, shame I’m just trying to use my offerings before I prestige.

Come on and on top of that I’m just using Leatherface arguably the worst killer.

Needless to say I hate the new Matchmaking!!! What a joke lmao

Comments

  • Hmm new to the d/c struggle? Well if you burn a hidden offering as killer they will d/c. If you play a certain killer there's a chance they will d/c.

  • @Eleghost said:

    Hmm new to the d/c struggle? Well if you burn a hidden offering as killer they will d/c. If you play a certain killer there's a chance they will d/c.

    Well they dced about 2 minutes into the match. So probably more like rage quits now that I think about it.

  • would you rather wait an hour just to play a match with people near your rankings? I don't think so!

    I think randomly match with people at different ranks is okay!

  • Recently i got a game where i got paired with two rank 20 and one rank 10 (i am rank 8)

    We went against legion.

    one of the rank 20 didnt know how to mend so he just kept going down, and down and down

    The rank 10 was immersed as hell and would only repair gens if he couldnt hear the killers TR

    The other rank 20 was actually working on gens but kept failing skill checks

    We repaired just one gen. Everyone died.

  • @edogast said:

    would you rather wait an hour just to play a match with people near your rankings? I don't think so!

    I think randomly match with people at different ranks is okay!

    An hour, that’s never happened to me. That’s an extreme case. So I don’t think so. The matchmaking as it was before was fine in my books.

  • I agree, the game has a nasty tendency too match you with high skilled survivors, but the devs have said that are still looking into the matter, so it will just take some time.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Recently i got a game where i got paired with two rank 20 and one rank 10 (i am rank 8)

    We went against legion.

    one of the rank 20 didnt know how to mend so he just kept going down, and down and down

    The rank 10 was immersed as hell and would only repair gens if he couldnt hear the killers TR

    The other rank 20 was actually working on gens but kept failing skill checks

    We repaired just one gen. Everyone died.

    Absolutely. Thanks for your post!

    This new Matchmaking not only effects killers but can also affect survivors. In cases like the one you mentioned it negativity impacted your experience and the experience of the team. Especially for your teammates who from the sound of it where newer or very casual players.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    I agree, the game has a nasty tendency too match you with high skilled survivors, but the devs have said that are still looking into the matter, so it will just take some time.

    Thanks for your post, I was not aware that devs are looking into it and I hope that’s the case.

    I was just trying to shed some light into the topic. Haha from what I have seen some topics seem to get buried in the clutter unless it’s about nerfs. So I’m hoping to break through just a little.

  • @ScorpioBlackOps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736090#Comment_736090

    An hour, that’s never happened to me. That’s an extreme case. So I don’t think so. The matchmaking as it was before was fine in my books.

    it's not an extreme case, you must be new because before then, it was LITERALLY an hour every game

  • @edogast said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736104#Comment_736104

    it's not an extreme case, you must be new because before then, it was LITERALLY an hour every game

    That don’t sound right. I have never gotten matchmaking times even close to that. If that was the case I’d play something else.

    Maybe in your case is different.