Good example of Balance on High Ranked from Tru3ta1ent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgdnN6Pv2TE
Explains perfectly why a lot of Killers De-rank and dodge lobbies, and that the only Killers that were viable at High Ranked is the Nurse, Billy, and Huntress (Possibly Clown too)
This also explains why you must Camp / Tunnel at High Ranked, or there is a very high chance of you losing the game
There isn't much mind game you can do with this one, good luck mindgaming someone who's seen it all such as some of the people who snipe him daily
I've never seen a game where Tru actually ends up quitting, so correct me if this is not the case
The devs on this game really need to get to Ranked 1 on both survivors every season to see the real balance of the game
Comments
So just looking at your number of hours is creeping on you? Lol. I see it more as you're hiding something. I check hours with people that make troll posts such as yours to get an idea on how much they actually know about the game. Can't do that on private profiles.
I'm just simply knocking down what you're saying, this nonsense of 'fake pick ups and look at walls' or 'this community is not great when it comes to flashlights' to then have an average Tofu agree with you. You always reference the same streamers and same points that it really seems you're sucking them off good. How much did they pay you to write nonsense and refer them? Every point I'm making you're not even trying to answer back to. I bring up Quake a lot when people talk about 'skill' and 'mistakes' in this game, acting as if anything requires much effort in a 4v1 gangbang where the 1 has to pray to the almighty Entity the 4 are weak.
I've been bringing up that game so much, not only cause I got back into it recently, but it's an example of comparing balance. Quake has it and needs skill whereas DbD does not.
Then why do you and they act as if it's up to Killers to mess up? Lemme go bring up some points about flashlights that work on idiots, if you don't do these then it's your fault and you deserve to lose reeeeee. When anyone with a brain knows they don't work. I've seen it in game, doesn't work on me, unless there's a wall there's no countering it.
Lack of hardware isn't an excuse, so if such is true, then we both can't. This laptop is about as fast as paint drying. I just figured you being a troll on here you'd muster up some stupid reason as to why you won't do it, but hey, atleast you proved one thing right. Gotta count for something.
You want me to link my steam profile?
A week ago i had a daily, where i had to be chased by the killer for 3 minutes. Did it in 1 match with a Nurse. The key is to NOT run in circles. I know, that seems impossible, since most survivor mains only know how to play the NASCAR simulator. BUT it really works!
Stealth doesn't exist to Survivors such as yourself, so have fun dying over and over and over and over to Nurse. Adapt or let the deaths roll in. She is beatable.
There’s a saying where I’m from, “Don’t talk ######### if you can’t back it up yourself.” Don’t use other streamers as a scape goat so you can sling #########. Plus, who’s to say Zubat or Marth would have done better in the same situation? Literally sometimes there is nothing you can do. You’re using a hell of a “what if” on this to justify your criticism. As well as trying to avoid taking responsibility for your own criticism.
Prove you can do it better yourself, or don’t say anything.
I'm not hiding anything other than not wanting randoms to check on me. You. Weirdo.
Oh my god, now I just feel bad for you.
You're trying to look at my hours because you think that has some indication of my knowledge? Well...my hours are BIG.
You've not "knocked down" anything I've said.
If you can't outplay flashlights but "average" people can, what does that make you?
Agreeing with someone's rational though isn't "sucking them off", you creepy weirdo. Get a grip. Get a prostitute. Jeez.
What point are you making exactly? It's impossible to argue or counter such people as any alternative is seen as "trolling".
Comparing Quake and DbD is stupid.
Anyone with a brain knows how to counter flashlights correctly. You do not it seems. Therefore you have no brain.
"Lack of hardware isn't an excuse"!?!? You said that first you poor fool!
Let's agree to disagree and move on :')
the devs know killers are screwed, that is why they are changing them. sadly it is going to be way to slow.... lets just hope they keep ignoring people like biggs here.
i will say that they are hurting solo survivors more then they are hurting swf tho...
Yes they do and I have. Who's saying who's the best here? Not me. I've only stated a thousand times that flashlights can be outplayed and then given clips of people with WAY more experience and are better than me saying the same to back it up. This is not what you have said I have done at all and you are twisting the narrative to support yourself. I have never stated I am better than anyone and I do not wish to "shoulder the ire". What are you driveling about? I also never said this person or that would have done better, just that the person in the video made a tonne of mistakes and then got angry with everyone/thing else in the game but himself. Someone else actually made a point by point post but no body seems to have said anything against that.
I'm not talking #########. If I was I'd back it up you fool. I agree with your saying. I take responsibility for all my actions and words. If I am to be corrected I will hold my hands up and say as much. If I mistype or misunderstand, I will say so. I have done so on this very forum.
Your last sentence is laughable for a myriad of reasons, one of which being that you are relating this statement to something we aren't even talking about.
I'd like to just move on now as I grow tired of the constant back and forths going nowhere.
You are talking #########. You think seem to be under the false impression that there is ALWAYS a way to outplay flashlights. Wrong. Sometimes there isn’t. All you can do is take it, then try to down the guy again in a more favorable position. Chase the DS flashlight user? You lose the game wasting an assload of time.
Sometimes you just can’t win. Stop acting like there is always a way.
There's your typical DbD rank 1 game right there. That's why your killers quit. Too many completely broken crutches for the survivors that you're helpless as a killer.
Doesnt change the fact that Tru3 made a lot of poor plays resulting in his demise.
You know I may be one of the few people here but I don't even think Huntress is that good without add-ons, but thats for a different topic.
I had a game just like this recently, it was an AWFUL experience so yeah, devs DESPERATELY need to look at balance in this game
@SovererignKing Good post, sadly it's like talking to a brick wall.
I dont know why people love true so much hes an average killer at best, plays by the survivors rules ( not camping, tunneling etc..) and then he cries that survivors are op.
I agree survivors are powerful but true is over exaggerating here.
Besides swf and gen rush noting to nerf on survivors.
this means the survivor was crap and did not time it right. true is doing the same thing, but these survivors are not crap at flashlights.
Remember that match Matthew (Dev) played hag vs a Korean SWF team. They danced around him, t-bagged/blinded/D-strike his ass from start to finish. He even remarked "that was not a fun experience". This was a long time ago and still not much has changed. SWF is a huge problem because it give so much more power vs fighting solo survivors. i also believe rank should simply be removed if it cannot be measured/balanced accordingly.
Remember it? I´ve bookmarked it! It was clear that he was not enjoying that match. If the devs would play their own game more often, they would notice how frustrating it can be.
Remove purple flashlights. Buff yellow/green to have 10/12 charges respectively.
Remove purple mist. Make 1 yellow mist the max stack.
Decisive Strike should only work for the obsession. If you are not the obsession it does nothing for you. However, so there is some benefit to using it and not being the obsession, for every instance of the perk the DS skill check for the obsession will be 5% bigger. Then by having more DS in a group you are just ensuring the obsession will more likely succeed in the skill check if/when it comes up.
Move some god pallets to non-god pallet positions. Don't let certain windows be open if certain tiles have pallets nearby.
Self Care should only allow you to heal 12/24/36 charges (1/2/3 full heals).
Equipping Sprint Burst should prevent you from recovering Exhaustion while running.
Add a system that will prevent survivors from completing a gen within 20 seconds of completing another. Gens should NEVER be able to pop 2 or 3 at once.
Give more emblem points for hooking each survivor once over hooking the same survivor 3 times to encourage killers to camp/tunnel less and reward players that take risks necessary to actually win games. If you are a killer that relies purely on the stupidity of survivors you should be punished.
To make a point here, the Quentin's chance of escape was entirely dependent on his team. He was getting carried, which is not necessarily a product of the game just the circumstance. A bad player can get carried in any team oriented game, it doesn't mean that there is something wrong with the game.
That said there is still a lot wrong with this game. For one, that Claud that was able to loop him HARD early, then SB in the middle of a chase when he had her, AND she had DS. In fact it seemed all of them had DS, which is a problem too since they all get a free escape. Then the flashlights are quite OP, not just with how fast he was blinded, but also the duration. I don't see body blocking as a problem since that could potentially backfire on them if he decides to hit them. The only reason that's safe is because of DS and all the flashlights, if you take those away he is free to chase anyone trying to body block.
The other problem is the way gens get done. You can pop multiple at once which totally destroys killers. When it goes from 5 to 2, that's a GG for the killer and it's kind of dumb.
There is also a problem seen with loops. That main building let's you loop killers so hard and very easily. Move some pallets/windows so that can't happen.
I asked for a non-nurse killer game that manages to stomp a decent 4man SWF with flashlight/DS actually tryharding.
You provide "proof" by sending me a clip of a random streamer trashtalking about flashlights are fine while he is queueing as nurse, ok bro
Are you better? Then please teach us how to play so well that you can beat flashlight/DS squads
Welcome to the nurse meta. I used to love play all other killers, but ultimately the only other 2 that stands a slim chance is billy and huntress.. Till devs fix maps and remove some of the 2nd chance things survivors have.. High rank game play will be torturous every once in a while. Most games Tru, Zubat, myself and many others can and will 4k many games, but the problem is that it was not our skill but most of it was the survivors stupidity. The thing is this game is not hard, it just very unrewarding and a chore at high ranks because it either be some of the horrible map layouts or just the numerous dstrikes you have to eat through. A killers skill in this game is determined by how well they capitalize on mistakes from survivors.
I love the ones that you hit and less than a second later they are gone. Poof. Gone. Nowhere to be seen. How the ######### did you do that? Where the ######### did you go? I just ######### hit you so how can you disappear into thin air? It has happened three times to me. Three times in over 1500 hours. That is magic. More of this please and less benny hill circles.
EDIT...no they are not crouched undre my FOV nor behind me.....i checked.
Turned maxed volume, I recorded it when it was on low imao
Thanks for dropping by Marth, see to see there are individuals who thinks you're a bad killer
Well if it isn't Mr. God Nurse himself! Hello Sir! Please make more DBD content playing solo and killer more often, you have much to offer the community, allow people to watch your skill and learn. Please don't walk away.
Tunneling the weakest dude is literally the best thing a killer can do.
Yeah I agree, he doesnt use all the tools the game gives him ....
Yep, at High Ranked you pretty much have to tunneled since a survivor have 3 lives, there really isn't any incentive to go after new survivors, more time on wasting means you lose the game
Could you post a video of yourself, playing with Wraith on that map vs a SWF group with DS and Flashlights, please?
Just want to see, how you Roflstomp them...
waits patiently to see him fail