DON'T DO IT.
DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT IT.
I'm gonna do it! >:v
I sense this will happen... when you least expect it...
@Boosted_Dwight said:I'm gonna do it! >:v
@Boosted_Dwight said:
@Gcarrara said:https://i.imgur.com/AwPMWTl.png
@Gcarrara said:
https://i.imgur.com/AwPMWTl.png
WHICH ONE OF YOU GODDAMN BASEMENT BUBBAS DID IT. I WANT ANSWERS D:<
It wasn't me! I swear! D:
When you least expect it.
I had to do it!
Me too zubSMILE
Oh you are so evil @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi) ! ๐ฎ
Don't worry @MineAntoiya, you still have the BHVR Read that you can stop at 666! ๐
Sold out by @Gcarrara :pepeHands:
@Gcarrara said:Oh you are so evil @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi) ! ๐ฎDon't worry @MineAntoiya, you still have the BHVR Read that you can stop at 666! ๐
Or he can get vote ups to 6969 *fingerguns*
Yeah give me 5 years of posting only DBD balance, content, and change ideas LUL
Well... It was short but intense. ๐
What happened, everyone stop upvoting him!
@Hoodied said:What happened, everyone stop upvoting him!
@Hoodied said:
Never! >:D
It's okay just try and get 6666 likes.
@Boosted_Dwight said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735023#Comment_735023Never! >:D
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735023#Comment_735023
HAHAHA YOU ALL FELL FOR MY TRICK! I'LL BE THE MOST UPVOTED PERSON ON THIS FORUM WITHIN THE DAY! >:D
@VESSEL said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735032#Comment_735032HAHAHA YOU ALL FELL FOR MY TRICK! I'LL BE THE MOST UPVOTED PERSON ON THIS FORUM WITHIN THE DAY! >:D
@VESSEL said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735032#Comment_735032
I've been bamboozled! D:
Youโll never beat me! >:D
Just realized
We've all been bamboozled by this man
Yeah, it's big brain time.
Woops, my finger slipped
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm gonna do it! >:v
I sense this will happen... when you least expect it...
WHICH ONE OF YOU GODDAMN BASEMENT BUBBAS DID IT. I WANT ANSWERS D:<
It wasn't me! I swear! D:
When you least expect it.
I had to do it!
Me too zubSMILE
Oh you are so evil @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi) ! ๐ฎ
Don't worry @MineAntoiya, you still have the BHVR Read that you can stop at 666! ๐
Sold out by @Gcarrara :pepeHands:
Or he can get vote ups to 6969 *fingerguns*
Yeah give me 5 years of posting only DBD balance, content, and change ideas LUL
Well... It was short but intense. ๐
What happened, everyone stop upvoting him!
Never! >:D
It's okay just try and get 6666 likes.
HAHAHA YOU ALL FELL FOR MY TRICK! I'LL BE THE MOST UPVOTED PERSON ON THIS FORUM WITHIN THE DAY! >:D
I've been bamboozled! D:
Youโll never beat me! >:D
Just realized
We've all been bamboozled by this man
Yeah, it's big brain time.
Woops, my finger slipped