How does everyone feel about the EGC now that we've had a long time with it?
I like the EGC, but I don't like Exit Gates being impossible to open or patrol in a reasonable amount of time. Survivors, although at a disadvantage, shouldn't be left with impossible odds for survival and the killer shouldn't have to give up because the Exit Gates are light years apart. :)
As Survivor the doors need to be far apart, but as Killer closer please XD. and standoffs are still somewhat of a thing still.
I had a 30 mins standoff with ghostface who was in night shrout standing on the hatch and I knew he was there so I when to the door. (We were on the GAME) for 30 minutes I waited for him to close the hatch :/
As Survivor the doors need to be far apart, but as Killer closer please XD. and standoffs are still somewhat of a thing still.
I had a 30 mins standoff with ghostface who was in night shrout standing on the hatch and I knew he was there so I when to the door. (We were on the GAME) for 30 minutes I waited for him to close the hatch :/
When I see a killer camping the hatch, I go work on gens. They'll usually close the hatch after the first gen pops.
But at least I'm doing something and making points, not sitting around doing nothing wasting time. Even if they kill me, at least the game will end. And them knowing my general area isn't a death sentence; I still have a chance to open a door.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Certainly beats hatch standoffs.
True. Isn't exactly saying much though, hatch standoffs were the WORST.
It's cool but sucks for farming if not every survivor is on board lol
I love my Hatch denials as Wraith.
I also can just browse here with some music once the timer starts. (I tend to give up as Killer once the timer appears.)
Best feeling is when you play GF or Wraith and stand near hatch.
Certainly beats having survivors hide all match after gates are open and having the game last forever. Hatch stand offs gone is certainly a plus.
I like the EGC, but I don't like Exit Gates being impossible to open or patrol in a reasonable amount of time. Survivors, although at a disadvantage, shouldn't be left with impossible odds for survival and the killer shouldn't have to give up because the Exit Gates are light years apart. :)
I've never liked to be honest
As Survivor the doors need to be far apart, but as Killer closer please XD. and standoffs are still somewhat of a thing still.
I had a 30 mins standoff with ghostface who was in night shrout standing on the hatch and I knew he was there so I when to the door. (We were on the GAME) for 30 minutes I waited for him to close the hatch :/
When I see a killer camping the hatch, I go work on gens. They'll usually close the hatch after the first gen pops.
But then they know what general area you are in.
But at least I'm doing something and making points, not sitting around doing nothing wasting time. Even if they kill me, at least the game will end. And them knowing my general area isn't a death sentence; I still have a chance to open a door.