Iron Will Buff?
Iron Will needs to be buff. Stridor completely makes iron Will useless. I’ve seen quite a few killers run stridor lately Typically spirits occasionally wraiths nurses and surprisedly ghostface been running stridor to comeback people with Iron Will. Iron Wills buff should be To removes 150% grunts and pains and unable to hear survivors even in the dying state. I main iron will simply because I spend 90% of my matches injured I don’t run like running self care sometimes I’ll run no mither just to comeback stridor for the 100% grunts Remove. I have no problem with running no mither I actually like the perk.
Comments
Iron will is already amazing.
It's even making killers waste a slot with stridor. What more could you want? XD
Iron Will is a top tier perk. Stridor only cuts the effect in half. 100% to 50%. If you do run No Mither you are back to 100%.
Effect active on dying state? You may run No Mither but thats not everyone. Survivors don't like being slugged to death.
Stridor is the counter for killers who are that hyper-concerned about Iron Will. I think this is working as intended.
I do think the perk tool tips perhaps need to be amended, since Iron Will currently reads "Grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 100%" and Stridor currently reads "Breathing of Survivors in pain is 50% louder." Even a 2nd grade math student knows that 50% of zero is still zero, which I think is where the confusion comes into play regarding how these two perks interact.
Stridor only purpose in this game is to counter Iron Will. Take away that from Stridor and it becomes as useful as Furtive Chase or Mindbreaker.
How do you reduce the volume of something by 150%? If you reduce it by 100, you are already reducing it to zero, no? At that point, you may as well make the Perk description "reduced by 100% and Stridor doesn't work on you because."
0×75=0
Stridor doesn't work when the survivors have iron will
Yes, it does, because percentages are additive in DBD, not multiplitive.
Fun Fact
If you are injured, have IW, and hear yourself in pain. The killer has Stridor.
Iron Will is already top tier. The only change I can see to it is having it happen in dying state too.
With the buff they already did paths ago I think it's ok
The reason the devs don't do that is because they don't want survivors to be forced to remain slugged on the ground for the entire duration of their bleed-out timer because the killer can't find them. That's what they said in one of their streams, anyway.
I mean, a perk slot for a perk slot is a fair trade don't you think? Plus, Stridor isn't completely useless outside of just the iron will user... but it isn't OP for it to really matter.
If you use Iron Will, you should expect Stridor to be used (But it's highly unlikely a Killer would even know you have Iron Will... So it doesn't even matter.)
See I don't agree it's already been stated then the reason why I am well doesn't work is because they just want you to be somewhat detectable whilst on the ground.
The reason why no mither muffles your sounds on the ground it's because staying hidden when using that perk is more vital as you could pick yourself up
Yes it does.
Iron Will -100%
Stridor +50%
Net -50%
It basically turns Iron Will 3 into Iron Will 1.
While I don't think the perk should buff to combat Stridor, I do think it should be buffed to activate while in the dying state. Especially during end-game when it's just a slug fest
Iron Will is one of the strongest and most awesome perks in the game if it wasn't for the Second Chance meta being so ingrained to the survivor population Iron will would be run constantly
Survivors don't seem to realize how important audio is for the killer, the jukes, mindgames, and just ridiculous plays you can do with Iron Will is crazy
Iron Will is balanced, if the killer has to use one of their only 4 perk slots for a perk thats a good thing