You should've titled one, We Don't Heal, We Know How to Loop and Gen Rush
That's pretty much the adrenaline option, so I didn't include it as a separate one (besides, if you're not using adrenaline you're not really healing yourself).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do not have Inner Strength, medkit with Self Care and Botany Knowledge, sometimes Resilience means I lose little charges for lots of heals.
Inner Strength because I'm a locker dweller :P
I love this perk.
#genrushwhileinjured
You should've titled one, We Don't Heal, We Know How to Loop and Gen Rush
That's pretty much the adrenaline option, so I didn't include it as a separate one (besides, if you're not using adrenaline you're not really healing yourself).
IF i heal myself, i let a mate do it, so it doesnt take long.
otherwise its gonne be with adrenaline
No one can convince me that second wind sucks.
No one can convince me that inner strength is better if the emergency medikit heals you faster and 4 times with charge add-ons
Where’s the “recover/find help” option for those of us who spend significant time on our bellies?
Usually Medkits, if no one is around. If I am bringing a Medkit at all.
I included an "other" option for things like that.
Oh yeah, whoops..... 🙃
I like the sabo playstyle, ok?
Depends. Sometimes i bring a medkit, sometimes i bring Adrenaline, sometimes i let others do the job.
I never use Self-care