I emphasize with Legion Mains.
Even though you guys are a rare species, how do you guys do it? How do you deal with the torture that is red ranks? Decided to play him for the memes, and because I was genuinely curious how he was. I was in rank 4 and out of the 3 games I played, I killed two survivors each time. Gotta love the people in the post chat that tell you that you are trash cause they escaped. I use Ruin, Thana, Dying Light, and PGTW. How do you legion mains deal with the torture of having a mediocre power that doesn't help you at all if the survivors are injured?
Comments
Don't forget the clown main, i mean we have super interesting killer but they are trash (expect for spirit)
but really you just got to play while being dedicated as alba says, you have to focus and try hard.
after getting rank 1 with them play them more for the fun (and psst maybe change ruin or pop goes for bambozzled it help in loop and windows and the vault speed affect pallet too)
EDIT: it's them sorry
I'm not a Legion main, i'm a Myers main. But I can play Legion at Red Ranks without Ruin, and that's because of how his mechanics work.
Because of how the mend timer mentally effects Survivors and healing in-general, I can manipulate them to focus on healing due to the powers of Thanatophobia! With Thanatophobia, I can force them to choose to either heal and reduce the penalty's OR they can stay hurt and get downed in one hit normally...
Either way, it benefits me because they waste time mending and healing, and if I find them while they're healing, my Nurses Calling will proc and scout them out in the area. Along with Pop Goes the Weasel, I can regress generators they DO work on and with BBQ I can track their auras while also gaining a BPs boost. This allows me to already take advantage of the best farmer in the game which is Legion, he can even "Force Farm" Survivors due to FF being such a good source of deviousness points as well as Brutality points as well!
The build I made really doesn't have a downside, but it isn't perfect... You can still beat me by simply just... healing... the one thing people tell you not to do against Legion, crazy right? The thing is, healing against Legion will force him to either FF you again and move onto someone else OR he'll have to chase you regularly as a M1 Killer.
That's what really boils down to it, Legion is a M1 Killer and due to the limitations of M1 Killers he can be looped like any other. I may be able to mind-game and double back on loops to end chases quicker... But if you're a pro Survivor, you'll be able to loop any M1 Killer for awhile.
That's why I focus more on hurting Survivors before I even consider chasing someone... admittedly a boring play-style yes... but it's the only real way to play Legion without the use of Ruin what-so-ever.
I'm just loyal to my Legion and I hope that I get a good game
im a legion main and the only reason im rank 5 is because no one ever plays legion besides at rank 20, so they arent used to a legion that actually knows how to play the game so they freak out and die
empathize, not emphasize. ๐
You know, I've learned to be super oppressive with Clown recently and have considered maining him. While many people mention that good bottle use is the "best use", I tend to disagree. I usually love throwing a bottle at where the loop entrance started, and when it ended.
Empathise**
And yes legion is terrible, I Mained him for a bit and it was pretty draining.