I main Freddy, and now that A Nightmare on Elmstreet is back too the original owners, I can see some outfits being made. This is on my wishlist for BHVR too do.
I want Movie 1 Freddy and New Nightmare freddy tbh, and I never want Super Freddy or the Power Glove xD.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Michael Myers yes ooh myers oonga boonga unga Myers mmmh yes me like.
Which one do you want?
Been waiting for a Rugby outfit for David forever..... praying to all the gods that it comes with the Archives.
The vector victory shirt for Dwight. I'll get that shirt one day!
swimming trunks Clown
we need this.
#MakeDbDSexyAgain
This one.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSlHN8l7Fcs&t=3m41sI want Ace in a Victorian getup.
Hell, I want all the survivors in a Victorian getup
Feng Min Main here should say everything.
Leatherface suit.
I want a better demo skin spirit store Halloween chains ain't it chief
Shirtless Jake ;)
I main Freddy, and now that A Nightmare on Elmstreet is back too the original owners, I can see some outfits being made. This is on my wishlist for BHVR too do.
I want Movie 1 Freddy and New Nightmare freddy tbh, and I never want Super Freddy or the Power Glove xD.
I think he needs more a face rework like Quentin ๐
No Legion skin, 0/10
New masks for Myers. I really want the aged gritty one from the latest Halloween movie.
Alternative outfits for The Cannibal - Family Dinner Outfit variants, Pretty Lady Mask, etc.
Alternative head slot for The Nightmare - Oldschool (Englund) Appearance
Tbh I just picked this because I'm a Myers main and there was no Ace option but if I had to think of one...
Make it smiling Myers. I want a skin that's truly blursed.
speedo Quentin ;-)
Actually, just thought of a better one:
Burger King mask. Make it happen.