Which licensed Survivor eould you want Next?
Tell me who you want out of this list I have put below! Looking forward to see who wins!
Tell me who you want out of this list I have put below! Looking forward to see who wins!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How do you make a poll?
Its a new option when you click 'publish' or the 'pen'... Whatever you want to call it.
They've already got the Demogorgon and the teens, why not add him in, too? Probably won't, but meh.
Agreed, they might not add another stranger things character, but it would br flgreat to see another fan favorite join :)
Elvira and Jim Hopper would both be great to see.
Also, I'd love Shaun from Shaun of the Dead. That'd be awesome.
Sorry they aren't on the list... I don't believe I've seen that movie... And I agree, Hopper and Elvira are my personal Favs on the list.
Haha... I thought of Elmyra as an Elvira.
Ellen Ripley looks like a wonderful choice.
Considering dbd is pulling out all the stops and going for "Humanoid" killers. But not quite human.
I'd say The Xenomorph and Ellen would go good together.