Brutal strength buff?
A simple quality of life buff where killers will damage generators faster as well and/or "cause more damage" meaning the generator losses progress faster by 20%. Would make it much more viable perk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
5%
Yes. Let's get back to a less heated discussion...

50% would be broken, especially on clown. It would make any pallet a deathtrap since you couldn't create any distance.
I use BS on half of my killers already, and I don't consider that perk to necessarily need a buff. It does its job, that is reducing the distance the survivor can create, as well as making it easier to keep eyes contact on a survivor.
10% more would probably not make it broken, but I doubt it's necessary.
Pallets are one of the only things that allow the survivor to break vision of the killer, and it's necessary for them to be able to do so consistently.
Perfect way to put it. Thanks for showing everyone that not every Killer perk needs to be buffed.
DID I JUST SEE A POSITIVE DISCUSSION WHERE TWO PARTIES DID NOT TRY TO KILL EACH OTHER? WHERE AM I? WARFRAME COMMUNITY? NONONONONONO
THIS ISN'T, BY ANY MEANS, THE TOXIC DEN KNOWN AS DBD FORUMS!!!
though the individuals talking were well known for their kindness and intellect. so yeah, props to you guys.
It has a buff to affect generators next patch, and honestly, I love the perk where it's at. It makes a good enough difference for me to keep chases going and break problem pallets that have no real mindgame.
It's not OP but it does it's job and is a lot of fun to use. I see no reason to jack up the percentage.
If I really want to do that I run Fire Up with it.
Don't forget, anything they add to Brutal Strength will be stacked with Fire Up. They're kinda limited on what they can do as those two perks stack off each other. And that will cause an overcorrection if done wrong. Need I remind those who have been around awhile happened to STBFL when everybody was running the old machine-gun build?
but it doesn't effect all gens that are kicked.. if it does please tell me otherwise as the perk would go up in my book.. BS should regress gens faster and kick gens faster it only makes sense and it should effect picking up survivors as well... the killer is supposed to be OP at the moment its not unless you run the top 4 atm... in the case I wanna play wraith because who doesn't wanna give bing bong love every once in awhile I have no hope of slowing down what is the meta that is the gen rush... i feel the 5% would work beautiful and add in the gen regress and faster pick up animation... say 10% faster pick up animation.. I know that it effected gens in the ptb...
Ya, iron grasp is ######### though. fuse them together and you could get a good perk.