Whats your Exhaustion perk?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I usually don't run an exhaustion perk, but when I do, Balanced Landing. I can control it, unlike Sprint Burst, and the passive is a really good bonus.
Balanced Landing
Sometime combine with Dead Hard
Lithe is best, flat out.
Balanced Landing all the way. The only real alternative for me would be Dead Hard, but it is bugged as hell, so I would stick with BL.
It got no counter, if used for distance and can longer a loop for ages. It's the best exhaustion perk.
Head on, creates a little safe space and is awesome in combination with q&q, ds. Even if the short duration isnt really worth it, i like it ^^
Ironically I don't take an Exhaustion Perk. I normally stick to the stealth game and take as many visionary perks as possible.
No Lithe. No Love.
Haven't used them since 2017 as I felt I relied on them too much and found it more fun without one.
No Lithe, no Head On? No 'Don't even use one?'
I juse head on and there is no such perk in that pool
Unless you bait it or they are not at a loop
balanced landing beceause it's fair and useful
Lithe?
Hello?
he will repost it's uncompleted
Good :°<
Where’s Head On? :(
Where's Lithe!?!?!
Definitely Lithe. Especialy against Legion.
Either Sprint Burst or Head On
Cries in locker dweller*
The best perk in the entire game. Peace.
None.