Is this a good Freddy build ?

I am currently running slow down build with thanataphobia , sloppy , dying light and PGTW. I want to put ruin in there for the start but I’m having somewhat good luck with this build without ruin . Any ideas ?

Comments

  • I think it's good as it is, but I personally would run ruin instead of sloppy.

  • How consistently do you get worthwhile bonus on thanatophobia(2 or more stacks)? Like @Ihatelife I would swap sloppy for ruin, and maybe Thano for corrupt intervention to give you a chance to put some tokens on dying light before they can really do anything

  • Sloppy is cuz they can’t heal fast so keeps them off gens longer though so I don’t know if ruin would be good since it’s found easy

  • I can tell you love to slow the game down OP. This build is okay, but sorely lacks tracking ability. I would recommend you sacrifice 1 of your perks for either BBQ or Discordance so that you can efficiently use his teleport to snowball.

  • Solid Build for Slowdown, would prefer PGTW over Ruin.

    Maybe you can think about switching Thanatophobia with BBQ, to get more out of PGTW, but I would say that sticking with Thanatophobia might be the right decision.

  • Decent, but you could use BBQ or Thrilling Tremors instead for tracking.

  • Freddy is my main as killer. My builds are...

    Thanatophobia, BBQ, Nurses, (the meta perks) & either Franklin's or Sloppy. The two builds allowed me to have "control" of my games even way back when to OG Freddy. Very successful at Rank 1 as well.

    I am going to try Corrupt Intervention and Surge on him soon as a last slot option to switch things up lol

  • @Ghoste said:

    I can tell you love to slow the game down OP. This build is okay, but sorely lacks tracking ability. I would recommend you sacrifice 1 of your perks for either BBQ or Discordance so that you can efficiently use his teleport to snowball.

    Yeah I had BBQ in build before instead of POP I just really wanted to slow the game down I just dunno what to do at the beginning when no one is injured and a gen can be done

  • @Ghoste said:

    I can tell you love to slow the game down OP. This build is okay, but sorely lacks tracking ability. I would recommend you sacrifice 1 of your perks for either BBQ or Discordance so that you can efficiently use his teleport to snowball.

    Yeah I would definitely take off Butcher for BBQ you want the survivors to at least attempt healing and Freddy has his action speed slow-down addons to make up for the lack of Butcher

  • @Ihatelife said:

    I think it's good as it is, but I personally would run ruin instead of sloppy.

    Reason for sloppy is cuz dying light and Thanato will increase time they can’t heal so they are off gens

  • @BlueFang said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725136#Comment_725136

    Yeah I would definitely take off Butcher for BBQ you want the survivors to at least attempt healing and Freddy has his action speed slow-down addons to make up for the lack of Butcher

    That’s true . I just figured whatever extra I could use would be great . This is my first time not using ruin so I want to make sure I get it right . What do I do about beginning game without ruin and no one injured though ?

  • @DaRealxFactor said:

    Freddy is my main as killer. My builds are...

    Thanatophobia, BBQ, Nurses, (the meta perks) & either Franklin's or Sloppy. The two builds allowed me to have "control" of my games even way back when to OG Freddy. Very successful at Rank 1 as well.

    I am going to try Corrupt Intervention and Surge on him soon as a last slot option to switch things up lol

    I’m just in love with dying light now combined with thanatophobia it’s amazing

  • Personally I use Surge, Pop, BBQ and STBFL. Downing a survivor will cause all gens around to begin regressing from surge. This'll also give you a good idea on where survivors might be. If the gen is still sparking however, it means a survivor wasnt currently working on it, so you can hook your prey, use BBQ to find a new target on a gen across the map and use Pop on that gen before going in for another chase.