Michael Myers & Pig are a LOT of fun, but there's something about Ghost Face, his ability, his Add-ons & Perks, as well as his lore & backstory that jus add so much to his personality. The iddle animation of his "Stabbity Stab Stab", followed with that evil chuckle and his theme music....jus hits all the right bells and whistles for me.
Why do I expect all the leatherface mains to vote in the space of a few minutes to top the voting. It's quite interesting seeing how tight it is already.
Visually, he is just such a cool killer. The massive claws and shred ability are very satisfying. The portals give you mobility, pressure, tracking, slowdown, and stealth. I'm not very good with him yet, but I will keep practicing!
Visually, he is just such a cool killer. The massive claws and shred ability are very satisfying. The portals give you mobility, pressure, tracking, slowdown, and stealth. I'm not very good with him yet, but I will keep practicing!
Do you think he's worth the price tag? I love playing against him and I've seen some people absolutely dominate with him.
Do you think he's worth the price tag? I love playing against him and I've seen some people absolutely dominate with him.
He can be powerful if used correctly, it all depends on the payer with demo. If you want the survivors that come with his dlc then it's definitely worth the price, if you only want demo then buy him with auric cells.
@Ringy01, like bunnytrips said, it all depends on the player. But he is definitely far from useless and has a lot in his kit that players can take advantage of. His perks are not the greatest at the moment, but I think they can be easily improved and the devs will make them a bit better when they have the time.
I feel like there's a surge in Demogorgan votes coming. They were dead and buried earlier but they've picked up a lot since when I last looked. I feel bad for Bubba I hope he edges past GhostFace 😃.
Tough decision between Myers and Freddy. I mained Myers before Freddy's rework, but now I think Freddy's gameplay is much mor divers than Myers'. But I still like my favorite stalking guy. Because Jumpscare Myers is so much fun.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
WAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAA
I've always enjoyed Leatherface even though I'm trying out Demogorgan whenever I can because he's fun too.
Flower Face is best Face
Boop the snoot (・_・)☞🐖
2nd best laugh in the game
Michael
Michael Myers & Pig are a LOT of fun, but there's something about Ghost Face, his ability, his Add-ons & Perks, as well as his lore & backstory that jus add so much to his personality. The iddle animation of his "Stabbity Stab Stab", followed with that evil chuckle and his theme music....jus hits all the right bells and whistles for me.
Why do I expect all the leatherface mains to vote in the space of a few minutes to top the voting. It's quite interesting seeing how tight it is already.
Who do you think has the best?
I think it's Clown. While everyone else is just enjoying themselves, I feel like Clown is actively laughing at the survivors face.
Wish he was more fun to play... :p
Doctor of course. I think clown is third but this is subjective
Must boop the snoot
As Chucky once said " A true classic never goes out of style "
Amanda is the best btw
Spread the good word my brother/sister, FLOWER BOI IS BEST BOI.
Ghostface is really nice but michael is just sexeh. Hes really badass and scary while ghostface is just creepy but funny aswell.
Sorry Pig, but I can't let down my main.
Pig will remember.
I guess she also remembers when her power wasn't useless in the endgame.
Big Boi Myers.
Amanda clearly, who doesn't love her cute little squeak when she gets pallet stunned :)
Visually, he is just such a cool killer. The massive claws and shred ability are very satisfying. The portals give you mobility, pressure, tracking, slowdown, and stealth. I'm not very good with him yet, but I will keep practicing!
Do you think he's worth the price tag? I love playing against him and I've seen some people absolutely dominate with him.
Pennywise 🤣
He can be powerful if used correctly, it all depends on the payer with demo. If you want the survivors that come with his dlc then it's definitely worth the price, if you only want demo then buy him with auric cells.
@Ringy01, like bunnytrips said, it all depends on the player. But he is definitely far from useless and has a lot in his kit that players can take advantage of. His perks are not the greatest at the moment, but I think they can be easily improved and the devs will make them a bit better when they have the time.
"Best perk" I just really enjoy playing freddy boi.
GhostFace💀
He's underatted...
I feel like there's a surge in Demogorgan votes coming. They were dead and buried earlier but they've picked up a lot since when I last looked. I feel bad for Bubba I hope he edges past GhostFace 😃.
There's a surprising amount of Pig lovers here.
Funny that i vote for Demo, because that's the only one i haven't seen yet besides this game.
It's probably cause it's not a human.
Michael Myers
Cuz most Michael players are potato
Freddy & Demogorgon
Myers will always be my secondary main behind Legion.
Tough decision between Myers and Freddy. I mained Myers before Freddy's rework, but now I think Freddy's gameplay is much mor divers than Myers'. But I still like my favorite stalking guy. Because Jumpscare Myers is so much fun.