Hag is practically unplayable on console.

Because of the stupid auto lock mechanic that is implemented in this game, it makes playing hag really unpleasant. I used the enjoy playing the hag, but because the devs can properly fix their game without causing 20 other issues. These issues are causing me to miss attacks, which means potential misses in downs and kills causing me the game.


In this clip, do I really need to explain what's wrong with it? Not to mention, the 180 the hag did? I had no control over that, it tracked her by itself from point blank and still somehow missed.

https://youtu.be/fPO9hrqzJKY

In this clip I went for a lunge at the Nancy, if you look closely I was looking forward with the lunge and suddenly my camera jolted to the left by itself and hit a wall that was out of view.

https://youtu.be/MKiedDEWOvk

For some reason, the hags lunge out of a teleport is just non existent.

https://youtu.be/ueP7wUcXLic


Can we start getting bug, game mechanic, and killer fixes more frequently than we get cosmetics? There should be a decent amount of income being generated by the cosmetic store and DLC content. I had hoped that a good portion of that money would have gone towards actually fixing the game, but that doesn't seem like the case.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I haven’t noticed this as hag.

  • This is the same thing for all killers... for whatever reason the auto detect works like crap on ps4 causing the bs misses... this does happen on PC as well just less of it because well..... the game is in much better shape..

  • The first video it definitely something weird happening there.

    But honestly I feel like the last 2 are maybe more latency related than anything? There wasnt a wall when you went to swing for Nancy (and trust me ive clipped enough corner walls to know, sometimes the game wants to hit the invisible edge but there was literally nothing there)

    With the teleport hit, there no other reason why you didnt connect. So thats why i think it might be latency. But honestly i dont know, its the only answer i can come up with.

    Ive never had anything like this happen when i play the hag or noticed anything like you showed in the videos.

  • I feel your pain.... it's very similar on switch, some guy will drop a pallet right in front of me with him on my side of it and for some reason I'll literally hit through them onto the pallet and they run through me away.... weird stuff.

  • @Naphemil said:

    I feel your pain.... it's very similar on switch, some guy will drop a pallet right in front of me with him on my side of it and for some reason I'll literally hit through them onto the pallet and they run through me away.... weird stuff.

    Ps4 used to have that as well...... demogorgons frames are bloody terrible atm...

  • @InfinyMage said:

    The first video it definitely something weird happening there.

    But honestly I feel like the last 2 are maybe more latency related than anything? There wasnt a wall when you went to swing for Nancy (and trust me ive clipped enough corner walls to know, sometimes the game wants to hit the invisible edge but there was literally nothing there)

    With the teleport hit, there no other reason why you didnt connect. So thats why i think it might be latency. But honestly i dont know, its the only answer i can come up with.

    Ive never had anything like this happen when i play the hag or noticed anything like you showed in the videos.

    Really? This is a daily occurrence for me. I'll complain about stuff like this on the forum and get the usual "get good" but as seen in the videos it's literally beyond my control. I have these issues in all killers, but for me Hag and Doc have it the worst.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I haven’t noticed this as hag.

    I envy you. This happens to me every time.

  • @ClaudetteWins said:

    Only brain dead people use this killer who requires 0 skills besides camping. I can't say sorry for you.

    It's okay that you're garbage at the game, you don't need to be putting yourself out there like that.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I got to rank 5 with Hag i didn’t see this but I agree the auto lock is annoying

    Apparently I'm just extremely unlucky. I have to deal with this every single match I play as her, but apparently no one else does. At least i showed the videos as proof that it isn't just simply me missing my attacks.

  • @InfinyMage said:

    The first video it definitely something weird happening there.

    But honestly I feel like the last 2 are maybe more latency related than anything? There wasnt a wall when you went to swing for Nancy (and trust me ive clipped enough corner walls to know, sometimes the game wants to hit the invisible edge but there was literally nothing there)

    With the teleport hit, there no other reason why you didnt connect. So thats why i think it might be latency. But honestly i dont know, its the only answer i can come up with.

    Ive never had anything like this happen when i play the hag or noticed anything like you showed in the videos.

    In the second one, she literally hitted the invisible wall.

  • @ClaudetteWins said:

    Only brain dead people use this killer who requires 0 skills besides camping. I can't say sorry for you.

    Whaaaaaaat XDD

  • For sure it's the troll, she wants to remove the huntress from the game in other post lol

  • Yeah this is happening to me too (PC), I missed a lot of hits because of the ######### auto aim, lost a lot of downs being behind a survivor and lunging hitting a ghost behind them or something.

  • I moved to PS4 a while ago and the Hag felt so wrong compared to a couple months ago and I couldn't place it until I saw that clip and realized her tp lunge has been destroyed.

    She literally stops moving halfway after teleporting and this bug has basically killed her for me on PS4.

  • Hag suffers from the same frame rate issue on console as other quick moving killers, but I have not had difficulty adjusting to playing her. Short of straining my eyes after a teleport I don't really notice a difference at all.

    PS: That auto aim happens on PC too and has caused me to miss way to many attacks but this issue isn't unique to just console.

  • PS_Messages_20190904_155104.jpg PS_Messages_20190904_155042.jpg PS_Messages_20190904_155049.jpg

    Um, my Hag is absolutely fine. Weird clips though. Maybe latency??

  • the auto lock is stupid it's enabled on frenzy and trust me it's annoying when you miss a hit cause of it

  • On the second clip, that was just a bad lunge. The wall was within view, and you just turned to the left too early for the lunge to hit around the wall.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I haven’t noticed this as hag.

    same, worst thing i get playing as hag on console is low frame rate sometimes.

  • @WraithLord24_ said:

    On the second clip, that was just a bad lunge. The wall was within view, and you just turned to the left too early for the lunge to hit around the wall.

    If you read my description you would know that I didn't turn left, that was the auto lock. Even in the video when you look I lunged straight and the camera jolted to the left. Besides, the wall was out of view. Otherwise the wall would've been right there when I missed my attack rather than me hitting the air.

  • Those issues happen to all killers, with maybe the exception of the last clip. There are issues that need to be fixed like that, I notice it happen too often. I also get my lunges cut short like I was supposed to get the hit, but didn't. I'm holding the lunge button down the entire time.

    Also the people who make cosmetics probably aren't the same people who fix the game so slowing cosmetics wouldn't speed up bug fixes.

  • I wonder how close we are to 60 fps cause i remember the old road map for console was literally called road to 60 fps or was that a pipe dream? It seems performance has gotten worse really....

  • @blue4zion said:

    Those issues happen to all killers, with maybe the exception of the last clip. There are issues that need to be fixed like that, I notice it happen too often. I also get my lunges cut short like I was supposed to get the hit, but didn't. I'm holding the lunge button down the entire time.

    Also the people who make cosmetics probably aren't the same people who fix the game so slowing cosmetics wouldn't speed up bug fixes.

    Thats true the balance team and art team don't seem to effect each other at all but there is a bug with hag's new body skin where the camera freezes up after she puts down a trap....