Looping
Why is looping seen as such an crummy method of surviving by soo many killers? What other options to survivors have to survive? Most jukes don’t work against good killers, and if you do managed to break LOS and throw them off they usually find you again pretty quickly due to the loud crying. Looping is the only effective method survivors have to waste a killers time.
Comments
Survivor : Don’t get found, win. Get found, but loop the Killer for just long enough, still win.
Killer : Don’t find anyone, you lose. Find everyone easy, but get looped, you still lose.
Its literally punishing the Killer for doing exactly what he/she is supposed to do, find and chase Survivors. It’s a win/win for Survivors, lose/lose for Killers. Why would you not complain about being punished for doing exactly what you’re supposed to do?
the point is exactly not to get found at all.
BBQ Chilli + Nurses Calling + Gigantic incoming buffs for Tinkerer and Bitter Murmur. R.I.P stealth builds.
Nice delusiong person of the web.
Are you not aware of what's actually happening to Tinkerer and Bitter Murmur? dude stealth builds will be utterly useless.
i know and i disagree. bitter murmur will not replace BBQ, Nurses, ruin enduring.
And it will probably proc when you are far away as well too.
And tinkerer will not be good unless its activated at 80% and is longer too.
Sorry for the sass ChraizE.
Massive assumption there we will definitely disagree on this one. The meta will change once in play I am calling it now.
Sorry for the sass ChraizE. > @ChraizE said:
heh. i disagree but i respect your POV.
Okay but you completely disregard that certain killers have a way to completely negate stealth anyway. (Doctor, Freddy, Etc.) Not to mention all the buffs to the auras reading perks coming off the PTB and things like the need for altruism that force you to be risky and expose yourself to pip.
Imagine if killers could secure hooks just as fast as survivors can do gens.
Oh well, let's nerf stealth
Looping being h in the game for so long has turned the game into a meme ;3
You cant have stealth as a viable mechanic in a game where a single survivor can loop you for the entire game
Stealth isn't a mechanic though...Do you know what a mechanic is?
I think this game is popular because you DON'T have to hide if you know what you're doing. You can play your game how you like and I prefer it this way.
Pallets and windows should be an opportunity for survivors to juke the killers and hide from them, not a tool for survivors to get to another pallet and window and loop the killer for eternity. However, map designs are not good enough for this. The only map that sort of fits this idea is lery's memorial institute.
The problem is that the devs intentionally want us to loop the killers and long chases. Just take a look at the 2 T walls with 2 windows in the coldwind farms and autoheaven. There are no good spots to hide but if you try to loop the killer around those 2 T walls, you will steal at least 30 to 40 seconds. Naturally, survivors will always choose the best option that fits themselves.
Devs should try to rank up and see the real problems in this game. There must be a hide and seek part of the game but at this current state, hiding is not a good strategy for a survivor so most people will not try to use it.
I agree. The devs need to encourage stealth play, reward survivors for doing it, and build maps that promote it. With the current balance of this game I have a hard time seeing looping as a crummy method of survivor when there is no other rewarding way to play.
Balance theoretically ^^^
Coming from a Jake main with 2200 hours, you can still stealth completely and pip.
Doctor and Freddy are not complete stealth ruiners. I sometimes get games where I never scream and are never seen, games where I never fall asleep. Games where I am found out once but never again. Games where I fall asleep but trick him with aura reading like he has BBQ.
Aura reading perks can be played around too.
The key to being good at stealth is not giving up the first chance you get. You've gotta believe in your ability to be sneaky and not lose hope just because it's Doctor. That's the way you get yourself killed in stealth. Persistence is huge, and even if you mess up, it'll teach you to stealth better the next time.
I wonder what time you started playing this game because it was not a gangbang loop simulator in 2016.
Then why do we have Urban Evasion, Q&Q, Lightweight, Iron Will, Dance with me, and lets not forget: Ninja Claudette?
I agree stealth should be more rewarding points and emblem wise. There is an Evader emblem after all, not Looper.
I have every character where I want them so I take personal satisfaction in successfully hiding. But I definitely agree it should be more rewarded.
"What else I am supposed to do apart from looping ?"
Is the exact same sentence survivors used for infinites. "What else am I suppose to do than using infinites ? running in straight line ?"
A nice non-argument.
Just git gud.
Urban evasion is probably the only one listed there as an actual avoidance perk. So why add so many escape perks of the object is too evade, the scoring doesn’t even reward stealth.
Tinkerer getting changed is not a buff in my opinion. A notification that a gen is about to pop across the map is hardly a buff.
Here here...New Tinkerer is more a Nerf than a buff.
You call this a discussion ?
I call this a bait.
"LOL LOOPING IS PART OF THE GAME, WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ??!!??!!"
Is the oldest bait in the bucket.