How long do I have to wait for?(PS4 Asia and Japan)
I'm sorry if I was not good because there is no opportunity to use English.
I'm playing on PS4 in Japan, but DLC has not come yet in Asia and Japan.
PC may be exciting with PTB, but one and a half months have passed since PC update, but DLC has not arrived!
Please give me some information on what kind of situation. Everyone in Japan is already amazed and the population is decreasing.
If there is a new DLC in September, it will have to apply if it takes one and a half months.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Welcome to the dbd forums. I think I used to see u on the steam forums. Correct?
Ok
Just checking in.
Working hard to deliver that sexii special Sumo skin for Asia release.
If the midchapter patch hits before you guys get 2.0, I would suggest you consider some "heavy reactions"
This is a farce.
"Hey guys kicking off a new year of DBD. We like to announce our new and exciting chapter. We plan to stagger releasing platform wide because different timetables for release and approval. We apologize that everyone will not get the opportunity to buy or grind for the chapter at the same time. We ask for your patience". Thank you. How hard would that have been to say that in JUNE!
who organised this? I assume that their postition is now available for new applicants after this balls
up?
Shelby is a she> @Master said:
I'm pretty sure they're on 2.0 as I play with people from Japan pretty regularly. They just don't have kate, clown, and auric cells.
I hope that they wont buy all the auric cels once they get access to it, because this is the only way to show the devs that they did sth wrong
Still horseshit.
Bump for answers
Bump for answers
Over the weekend without a reply I kinda just gave them the benefit of the doubt that they were doing somthing with their personal time and didn't want to be on the forums which I totally get BUT it's Monday, a little reply post from one of the devs or not queen would be very nice just to let us know that they are aware of the problem
Wow this is pretty bad.... I don't play PS4 but no response at this point is just really ######### customer service.
Their curtain call teaser says available everywhere.. Lies!!!!
The real reason we got no response. FYI only a joke! I Hope?!?!


The wait continues.

I believe

Ill guess they don't even know
Can someone look again if it's still not there?
Bump the bump to keep up the good fight for an actual update.