How long do I have to wait for?(PS4 Asia and Japan)

I'm sorry if I was not good because there is no opportunity to use English.
I'm playing on PS4 in Japan, but DLC has not come yet in Asia and Japan.
PC may be exciting with PTB, but one and a half months have passed since PC update, but DLC has not arrived!
Please give me some information on what kind of situation. Everyone in Japan is already amazed and the population is decreasing.
If there is a new DLC in September, it will have to apply if it takes one and a half months.
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Maybe coincidence but i have not seen either character when playing against anyone with japanesse as their spoken language. I started lobby end of last week.
  • I have a friend stationed in Japan and has to use the Japan PS4 store. He still does not have Curtain Call.

  • I have a friend stationed in Japan and has to use the Japan PS4 store. He still does not have Curtain Call.

    Thank you for the update. 
  • fcc2014 said:

    I have a friend stationed in Japan and has to use the Japan PS4 store. He still does not have Curtain Call.

    Thank you for the update. 
    I wonder if this is a "Sony" thing or a "behavior" thing??
  • @chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:


    lasombra1979 said:

    I have a friend stationed in Japan and has to use the Japan PS4 store. He still does not have Curtain Call.

    Thank you for the update. 

    I wonder if this is a "Sony" thing or a "behavior" thing??

    Take a guess.... was it ever a sony thing?

  • @chemical_reject said:
    fcc2014 said:


    lasombra1979 said:

    I have a friend stationed in Japan and has to use the Japan PS4 store. He still does not have Curtain Call.

    Thank you for the update. 

    I wonder if this is a "Sony" thing or a "behavior" thing??

    Take a guess.... was it ever a sony thing?

    Sigh......I know. I try to give the benefit of the doubt more than I should, almost to the point of naivety. It's somthing I'm working on lol
  • Man an answer about this, before mid chapter patch would be nice. Apparently Asia doesnt matter

  • They are to busy handing out all the "banned candy" so to speak. But props to the mod who did answer in a timely manner!
  • @Donnary21st hello!

    I see on the community page you are the Japanese mod? Do u know anything further perhaps?
  • @chemical_reject said:
    @Donnary21st hello!

    I see on the community page you are the Japanese mod? Do u know anything further perhaps?

    Japanese forum is dead, nobody posts there.

  • Bump for Bump

  • @chemical_reject Hello there! Yes, I'm a community moderator in Japan.
    Curtain Call DLC will be released in PS Store Japan on 27th July.
    For Auric Cell packs, unfortunately, we don't have the release date yet since devs are still working on to make it compliant with the Japanese legislation regarding Virtual Currencies.
    You can see official Facebook post here (in Japanese)
    https://www.facebook.com/DeadByDaylight/posts/1797775180271046

    I'm not sure about Asia outside of Japan. I'm sorry but hope they will be released soon!

  • @Donnary21st said:
    @chemical_reject Hello there! Yes, I'm a community moderator in Japan.
    Curtain Call DLC will be released in PS Store Japan on 27th July.
    For Auric Cell packs, unfortunately, we don't have the release date yet since devs are still working on to make it compliant with the Japanese legislation regarding Virtual Currencies.
    You can see official Facebook post here (in Japanese)
    https://www.facebook.com/DeadByDaylight/posts/1797775180271046

    I'm not sure about Asia outside of Japan. I'm sorry but hope they will be released soon!

    Thank you!

  • @chemical_reject Hello there! Yes, I'm a community moderator in Japan.
    Curtain Call DLC will be released in PS Store Japan on 27th July.
    For Auric Cell packs, unfortunately, we don't have the release date yet since devs are still working on to make it compliant with the Japanese legislation regarding Virtual Currencies.
    You can see official Facebook post here (in Japanese)
    https://www.facebook.com/DeadByDaylight/posts/1797775180271046

    I'm not sure about Asia outside of Japan. I'm sorry but hope they will be released soon!

    Yes. Thank you for the answer.  I am sure many people, on that system, will celebrate when they hear the news.
  • @chemical_reject Hello there! Yes, I'm a community moderator in Japan.
    Curtain Call DLC will be released in PS Store Japan on 27th July.
    For Auric Cell packs, unfortunately, we don't have the release date yet since devs are still working on to make it compliant with the Japanese legislation regarding Virtual Currencies.
    You can see official Facebook post here (in Japanese)
    https://www.facebook.com/DeadByDaylight/posts/1797775180271046

    I'm not sure about Asia outside of Japan. I'm sorry but hope they will be released soon!

    Thank u very much. I appreciate ur quick and professional reply. 
  • @Donnary21st said:
    @chemical_reject Hello there! Yes, I'm a community moderator in Japan.
    Curtain Call DLC will be released in PS Store Japan on 27th July.
    For Auric Cell packs, unfortunately, we don't have the release date yet since devs are still working on to make it compliant with the Japanese legislation regarding Virtual Currencies.
    You can see official Facebook post here (in Japanese)
    https://www.facebook.com/DeadByDaylight/posts/1797775180271046

    I'm not sure about Asia outside of Japan. I'm sorry but hope they will be released soon!

    Thank you for answering.

  • Hey guys! FYI: Curtain Call is now available on PS4 in PS Store Japan!
    https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/UP3509-CUSA08444_00-JPPS400000000015
    However, no update on Auric Cell packs.

    I'm not sure how Asia outside of Japan is being handled but I really hope you guys will get the new contents soon and I'm confident that the devs and other related staff are working hard on it.
1 2 3 ›