How long do I have to wait for?(PS4 Asia and Japan)
I'm sorry if I was not good because there is no opportunity to use English.
I'm playing on PS4 in Japan, but DLC has not come yet in Asia and Japan.
PC may be exciting with PTB, but one and a half months have passed since PC update, but DLC has not arrived!
Please give me some information on what kind of situation. Everyone in Japan is already amazed and the population is decreasing.
If there is a new DLC in September, it will have to apply if it takes one and a half months.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Wow, it's still not out in Asia, this has been the worst launch in a history of bad launches for BHVR. Bump for exposure bud
What the actual hell
Just watch anime in the mean time, this season is pretty good
That is bullshit, the roll out for this was a ######### mess. BHVR should feel embarrassed by the new chapter launch.
I imagine no one will come give OP an update on this?
That is ridiculous.
But maybe you are lucky and will get the mid chapter patch shortly after 2.0 then.
You get your Christmas presents 6 months late.... but don’t worry! Only six months till next Christmas!
Bump for answers
Bump for answers
Get a PC.
Have you still not got the option to get the DLC?
Bump for answers
I thought PSN North America got shafted but Damn they just said "######### Asia and Japan"!
Yeah,
Bump for Answers.
Ridiculous just ridiculous. Talk about a momentum killer.
Doing a good job getting out in front of this and addressing it.
The Curtain Call spotlight they released today says it's available everywhere now.
So hopefully it actually hits Asia & Japan today for you guys.
Let's hope so.
shocked they didn't answer it.
@not_Queen what is the situation with our fellow DBD brethren? Can they get the clown or have they just been clowned?
queen's on vacation but I'm sure the response would be "We'll be happy to post any info regarding the Curtain Call DLC reaching Japan and Asia's as soon as we hear back from Sony ASAP."
@Peanits any word on the Curtain Call for Asia and Japan?
What a mess 2.0 turned out to be. It was a ######### way to launch a new year on DBD.
I am going to keep this on the first page till someone answers, either OP confirming it dropped o BHVR
No clue. I wish I could tell you, but unfortunately I don't know anything more than you guys.
But really... They are being so polite and not raging or demanding like people had been. (I'm looking at you fellow NA ps4 people of the fog)
I hope they get soon.
EDITED**
(Oops didn't see the reply. My bad.)
I think they aren't raging due to the language issues, not easy if they can't express their issues.
Makes me think the BS that happened with NA launch wasn't a ''Sony'' issue but a BHVR issue, I doubt Sony Asia has everything and forgot to put it through or no launch it like they claimed happened in NA
Bump for answers
Keep up the good work. Bump for front page
You da man.
Not sure, we can just keep posting to keep the thread noticeable.
*squints eyes*
It was dangerously close to the 2nd page.