Put aside differences.

It's time for everyone to rally together for the Double BP event. I wanna see only Bloody Party Streamers used as offerings for this. Killers, stop using moris. It's a dickish move. We all only want one thing. To ease our grind for even a day. Survivors, don't be greedy asshats and only use envelopes. We all want the BP. Please people. It's time we all stood together! Now get out there and earn those BP's!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • "Killers, stop using moris"

    And which rules have the survivors to follow? πŸ€”

  • Oops

    People are gonna play how they want, we need to not encourage these fake rules even if it is for something like this.

    Just something we'll always have to deal with when it comes to this game :D

  • Look, I hardly play survivor. I just hate when I do play, normally during double bp, I run into a plethora of jackasses using moris. Just want everyone to get a crap ton of BP especially cause new chapter JUST dropped. If you use em, who gives a damn. If not then awesome.

  • I'm not particularly worried. In my experience there's a lot of killers who just go into full farming mode during these events when they streamers in the offering screen.

    You can count on me been saving up Streamers and Gateau for the event.

  • Lol no.

    We about to go to war like every other event.

  • @Captain_Spaulding said:

    It's time for everyone to rally together for the Double BP event. I wanna see only Bloody Party Streamers used as offerings for this. Killers, stop using moris. It's a dickish move. We all only want one thing. To ease our grind for even a day. Survivors, don't be greedy asshats and only use envelopes. We all want the BP. Please people. It's time we all stood together! Now get out there and earn those BP's!

    I'll take your deal if you refuse to loop, and instead lead a chase. I'll even avoid tunneling, camping, and 3 gens. I'll even switch targets mid chase if it makes logical sense to do so, as in they are closer. A straight up game of hide and seek with tag.

    I'll also use just Distressing, Thrill of the Hunt, Beast of Prey, and BBQ&C.

  • @Tucking_Friggered said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/90640/put-aside-differences

    I'll take your deal if you refuse to loop, and instead lead a chase. I'll even avoid tunneling, camping, and 3 gens. I'll even switch targets mid chase if it makes logical sense to do so, as in they are closer. A straight up game of hide and seek with tag.

    I'll also use just Distressing, Thrill of the Hunt, Beast of Prey, and BBQ&C.

    That's the build I use, except instead of TotH I use Whispers. I fill up Hunting BP super quick with just Beast of Prey.

  • LET THE BLOOD POINTS FLOW!!!

  • Oh okay, can you give me some BPS then? 😜

  • Never!

    Survivors Rule!

    Killers Suck!

  • @Boss said:

    Oh okay, can you give me some BPS then? 😜

    If I get you in my lobby, then of course :D

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Never!

    Survivors Rule!

    Killers Suck!

    Without killers you would just be a pedestrian xD

  • I play the same as always.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    "Killers, stop using moris"

    And which rules have the survivors to follow? πŸ€”

    Don't finish gens in less than 6 minutes.

  • Quick everyone

    Run a mori only, no bp just moris!

  • @Hoodied said:

    Quick everyone

    Run a mori only, no bp just moris!

    I will not give into your temptation, Demon!

  • ive been a farming messing around killer for the past two months... now i'll just be a double farming messing around killer.

  • Hoping for at least half my matches throughout the Double BP event can be farming or chill matches. Never used Mori Offerings during Double BP and try to use what Party Streams and whatever Gateaus I have left.

  • Shocking how true this is.

  • @Nikkiwhat said:

    Hoping for at least half my matches throughout the Double BP event can be farming or chill matches. Never used Mori Offerings during Double BP and try to use what Party Streams and whatever Gateaus I have left.

    I plan on doing farming matches for about half the time. I really like to think the few killers who will do this are actually good people in the game. I just bring in a ######### ton of hex perks and distressing and hook everyone once. Who cares if they escape, I just want everyone to get good BP.

  • Though I appreciate your proposal, I don’t think the community will work together on this. I REALLY REALLY wish they would though.


  • @Unicorn said:

    Though I appreciate your proposal, I don’t think the community will work together on this. I REALLY REALLY wish they would though.

    Expecting this community to put aside their petty differences is like expecting a utopia at this point...

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/714359#Comment_714359

    Expecting this community to put aside their petty differences is like expecting a utopia at this point...

    Precise analogy.

  • What if we have a Mori daily? That's 60k BP.

  • @Captain_Spaulding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/714293#Comment_714293

    I plan on doing farming matches for about half the time. I really like to think the few killers who will do this are actually good people in the game. I just bring in a ######### ton of hex perks and distressing and hook everyone once. Who cares if they escape, I just want everyone to get good BP.

    Agreed and I'm of the same "code" so,to speak. I understand it's jus a game and not everyone cares about BPs and jus wanna wreck &/or troll others or jus (for whatever reason) play the game normally.


    But the fact we get these events so seldomly jus inclines me to want to have more casusl fun & everyone flood with BPs. Getting stacks and like what, 100k+ BPs for a single match is just...Mmm...so tasty.


    P.s. I respect & Love your name choice, R.I.P.

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    What if we have a Mori daily? That's 60k BP.

    Then kill some mofos you know? Just don't do it every match cause it really makes the game events like this so dreadful to even go into.

    @Nikkiwhat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/714356#Comment_714356

    Agreed and I'm of the same "code" so,to speak. I understand it's jus a game and not everyone cares about BPs and jus wanna wreck &/or troll others or jus (for whatever reason) play the game normally.

    But the fact we get these events so seldomly jus inclines me to want to have more casusl fun & everyone flood with BPs. Getting stacks and like what, 100k+ BPs for a single match is just...Mmm...so tasty.

    P.s. I respect & Love your name choice, R.I.P.

    I'm really going to miss him...I'm so glad we can at least treasure him and immortalize him through his films.

  • I will let my toxicity free!! >:)

  • Fine, Blendettes you're safe from moris.. For now... Grind the good grind! : /

  • Four games of farming and already got 500k BP! I love double BP

  • I would actually love if for just one day, BHV did a "No killers" event just to see what survivor mains would do.

    "100% escape rate! I'm amazing! Best game ever!"

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    What if we have a Mori daily? That's 60k BP.

    Is it 60 on it's own? I'm pretty sure that dailies aren't doubled.

  • I'm a PS4 solo survivor main, but I won't be playing survivor for the BP event (despite have a ton of BPS) because I'm in red ranks now and most of the killers are nasty and certainly won't cooperate with farming. I don't earn much BP as it is. I'll just be playing killer in yellow ranks and using all the BPS I have and hopefully having all fun, farming matches so I can finally raise the levels of my killers so I can start playing killer more often.

  • Yep. PS4 here. 4 for 4 on killers playing as hard as they can. Wasted 3 3rd year anniv cakes :(

  • @Cassandra_Alexandra said:

    I'm a PS4 solo survivor main, but I won't be playing survivor for the BP event (despite have a ton of BPS) because I'm in red ranks now and most of the killers are nasty and certainly won't cooperate with farming. I don't earn much BP as it is. I'll just be playing killer in yellow ranks and using all the BPS I have and hopefully having all fun, farming matches so I can finally raise the levels of my killers so I can start playing killer more often.

    That's the spirit! I've already prestiged Daddy Myers and almost got him back to lvl 50 with some good perks. By the end of this event I'll have him and Demo in good spots. Thankfully all survivors I've come across love me for farming.

  • I'll probably farm from time to time and play normally otherwise. My normal playstyle is pretty nice and fair anyway I guess, but I won't expect others to do anything but play normally unless they prove otherwise.

    The way I see it people can play however they want. Just don't be one of those people that go out of their way to deny others of points to get a fix of schadenfraude.

  • My killer tends to be more of a bastard the more tequila I consume...then I switch to solo drunk survivor. I'm usually less killy during dbp events....but again....the tequila...

  • @Captain_Spaulding said:

    It's time for everyone to rally together for the Double BP event. I wanna see only Bloody Party Streamers used as offerings for this. Killers, stop using moris. It's a dickish move. We all only want one thing. To ease our grind for even a day. Survivors, don't be greedy asshats and only use envelopes. We all want the BP. Please people. It's time we all stood together! Now get out there and earn those BP's!

    Ok:D

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    My killer tends to be more of a bastard the more tequila I consume...then I switch to solo drunk survivor. I'm usually less killy during dbp events....but again....the tequila...

    Ah yes...the tequila speaks to you. It does the same to me. I usually get more silly when drunk and role play as the killer I'm playing as. It sounds dumb but it's so much fun lol.

  • @Captain_Spaulding said:

    It's time for everyone to rally together for the Double BP event. I wanna see only Bloody Party Streamers used as offerings for this. Killers, stop using moris. It's a dickish move. We all only want one thing. To ease our grind for even a day. Survivors, don't be greedy asshats and only use envelopes. We all want the BP. Please people. It's time we all stood together! Now get out there and earn those BP's!

    As killer, I'll use streamers, etc. As survivor, you could not pay me to use them during double BP. Too many crap survivor players and ultra sweaty killers during double BP to waste those things. Just played 4 survivor matches at the wife's request. Each one was a mori with purple addons and a tunnel-fest with dumb survivors.

    I don't know why anyone wants to play survivor during blood hunts. I despise it. I'll take the longer que times as killer any day.

  • @MisterCremaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/714411#Comment_714411

    Is it 60 on it's own? I'm pretty sure that dailies aren't doubled.

    @MisterCremaster Yes, the Kill a Survivor by Your Hand as [insert name] Killer is a 60k BP daily.

    I got it last night for Myers and knocked it out then so I didn't have to Mori anyone during the BP event today. It was one of the rare instances where I tunneled someone (poor Bill) but he was worth a quick 60k BP, so his bad luck. πŸ˜‹

    I just used a green 1-kill Mori. Wasn't bringing an Ebony just for a 1-kill daily.

  • @Captain_Spaulding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/714994#Comment_714994

    Ah yes...the tequila speaks to you. It does the same to me. I usually get more silly when drunk and role play as the killer I'm playing as. It sounds dumb but it's so much fun lol.

    The more I tequila, the more I start running on instinct and less conscious decision making which can been seen as toxic...then i tip over to the kid at the bday party who can't seem to hit the pinata...

    Barely hopping on, had a few already...plan is to just play not so sweaty and just get them bloodpoints...

  • I mean, to be fair, I somehow magically get worse at the game any time I bring a mori. It's like a guarantee that I lose, they're bad luck I tells ya.

  • @MisterCremaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/714220#Comment_714220

    I would actually love if for just one day, BHV did a "No killers" event just to see what survivor mains would do.

    "100% escape rate! I'm amazing! Best game ever!"

    Only if i get to cleanse the Hex totem :)