DOUBLE BP
at what time is it starting pls @Peanits @not_Queen @Patricia
at what time is it starting pls @Peanits @not_Queen @Patricia
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hear 11:59 PM Thursday evening, but I pray that itβs around Noon if not right now.
11 AM EST. That would be 1600 in the UK, and 1700 in Germany.
source or are you just guessing?
https://twitter.com/Clyde_DbD/status/1174717402824740865?s=20
nice, thanks!
So here in jolly old England we don't get double bloodpoints until 4pm?...Red Dead 2 it is then...
it's released at the same time world-wide. it just happens to be 4pm for the UK (or midnight in Japan)
Yes. But I was hoping to start playing this morning. Oh well.
May have to sneak out of work early... Shhhhh!
I'm ready to get camped and tunneled and waste all my BP offerings XD! much excite!
+1 :D
I start work at 4 pm ππ·
Thanks
For the information ππ
Dont forget all the moris we're bound to be smacked with along with the dcing lmao
Ready to fake like Iβm farming with survivors and murder them all for massive BP
Had that happen to me once, was hilarious af lmao
My body is ready.
I'm also not farming for anything less than 2 BPS in a game.
I'm okay with not farming but would love if it wasn't a mori/slug fest. nobody benefits from those...
Events always bring out the worst, and the best in the community on both sides.
If it makes you feel better, i cleaned the hook after it was last used xD
Just wanna give you props for your name... ππ
That makes me feel much better actually. Can't be mean AND unsanitary