Make Mori's Unpredictable

I'm really growing tired of the same gen rush alpha squad game play that you have to endure as killer because they know what's coming. It would be nice if they didn't and i can not have my objectives halved because they get a warning. In this current meta that feature is just stupid and half the time you don't even pip if you 4k

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710324#Comment_710324

    Because like I said, by design, being instantly killed by a offering after being hooked only once... is unbalanced.

    How could you disagree that it isn't a problem when facing it as a Survivor? Not every team is gonna flawless the Killer with zero hooks...

    No, I agree that moris are broken. I was referring to the OP. They are complaining about survivors being able to prepare for the moris, when the killers can easily prepare for toolboxes, swf, flashlights etc.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710337#Comment_710337

    No, I agree that moris are broken. I was referring to the OP. They are complaining about survivors being able to prepare for the moris, when the killers can easily prepare for toolboxes, swf, flashlights etc.

    I don't know what they're complaining about at this point, from what I gathered from the original post... they don't like being gen rushed by people when they use a mori?

    I mean, people gen rush Killers a lot... even if they don't have a mori. A mori just makes it more likely to BE gen rushed because nobody wants to be taken out of the game after their first down.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710300#Comment_710300

    Ok, so why bring it in the first place if that's the case? If you gain nothing from it, why was this post made?

    The post was to argue about removing the secret offering warning right? Why would they remove that offering? so people can have fun finding out if their game will end instantly or not... That's not really fun don't you think?

    The mori is broken, no matter what. If you get gen rushed because you have a mori, that's because the Survivors are trying their hardest to not have the game abruptly end because of a broken offering.

    It goes without saying since this post started that we've discussed so far that it seems that more than just it being a "secret" is an issue

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710269#Comment_710269

    Yet a mori isn’t considered sweating? You take away two hooks states and can take somebody out of the game in about a minute. Pretty sure they had such a thrilling game. Moris are so broken my dude.

    I'm tired of the fact that every killer I encounter with a mori tunnels me hard after I'm hooked once. Not getting a heads up isn't going to change that.

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710318#Comment_710318

    It goes without saying since this post started that we've discussed so far that it seems that more than just it being a "secret" is an issue

    We're just giving our opinions and suggestions to you on why you ARE getting gen rushed, and that gen rushing is very common, even if the Killer doesn't have a mori. You were gen rushed because of the mori, plain and simple. But gen rushing doesn't happen just because of a offering solely, it can happen because of a situational experience in a Trial, or its a SWFs, or a well coordinated team.

    The term "gen rushing" is just the Killer not applying enough pressure to a team. So the gens a perceived as being "rushed" to the Killer. Your argument is that because of the gen rushing, that the secret offering warning shouldn't exist to avoid the gen rushing... If you wanted to avoid the gen rushing... wouldn't you just not use the offering? Which is the center to attention to why they're gen rushing you in the first place... because they don't want to instantly die after 1 down, instead of the standard 3 hooks per Survivor?

  • @Cassandra_Alexandra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710280#Comment_710280

    I'm tired of the fact that every killer I encounter with a mori tunnels me hard after I'm hooked once. Not getting a heads up isn't going to change that.

    Neither is getting a heads up going to either...

    It's the Killers play-style to tunnel you, that's not really gonna be changed by a mori sadly... I guess they're more inclined to tunnel you BECAUSE of the mori I suppose?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710101#Comment_710101

    No Mither has it’s uses.

    And you can actually HELP your team by intentionally making yourself a target. Provide protection for a tunnelled team mate on death hook, and when you go down that killer now has to decide to risk letting you get back up if they persist tunnelling or give up tunnelling to carry you to a hook.

    No Mither is especially good against Killers like Legion (Mostly Pre-Patch, I can't say much for Post-Patch)

    And it can also be good against Plague because if the sickness issue, as most Survivors will not cure themselves to avoid the omega puke.

    Despite No Mither being Niche, it has its benefits to the trained eye.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710101#Comment_710101

    No Mither has it’s uses.

    And you can actually HELP your team by intentionally making yourself a target. Provide protection for a tunnelled team mate on death hook, and when you go down that killer now has to decide to risk letting you get back up if they persist tunnelling or give up tunnelling to carry you to a hook.

    No Mither has it’s uses against certain killers. Plague and Legion being the obvious two. Bring in No Mither against Spirit or Nurse though and you’ll find yourself dead in a matter of seconds.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710376#Comment_710376

    Neither is getting a heads up going to either...

    It's the Killers play-style to tunnel you, that's not really gonna be changed by a mori sadly... I guess they're more inclined to tunnel you BECAUSE of the mori I suppose?

    I agree. Either way once I'm hooked I'm as good as dead. If I suspect a killer has an ebony mori, why would I want to go into that match knowing that I will be tunneled as soon as I'm hooked? Those matches are completely unenjoyable 98% of the time.

  • Well I mean you can't really blame them at all, there's no playing or messing around against a mori killer


    It's exactly why I don't use them. You get less points, you ruin the game for the mori'd survivors and all you do is force them to do the most boring thing imaginable to fight against which is "gen rush"


    If you equip a mori you simply cannot complain about gen rush, even as some of the weakest killers such as Clown. That's all I can say there, don't expect ambitious chases and a lengthy game when a mori is specifically designed NOT to have that happen

  • @Cassandra_Alexandra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710385#Comment_710385

    I agree. Either way once I'm hooked I'm as good as dead. If I suspect a killer has an ebony mori, why would I want to go into that match knowing that I will be tunneled as soon as I'm hooked? Those matches are completely unenjoyable 98% of the time.

    Its usually a loss yeah, unless you're lucky to get a coordinated team... even than, someone will die most likely.

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/710054#Comment_710054

    yes that you're prob a NaNcY mAiN who heals in lockers, everything a survivor does gives you some kind of power up or status towards and emblem. It's not the same for killer, BUT If none of you are in red ranks this doesnt apply to your salty "get good" asses

    You were probably that Susie I played against last night on PS4. Tunneled, taunted, and moried everybody of hook. Odd to see you on the forums.

  • You're sounding like you don't understand where they're coming from. Moris remove two possible hooks out of the equation with the ability to instant kill after 1, reducing their chances of survival instantly with the offering. Essentially, when you use that offering, a killer gains the power role that game, since survivors can't afford to make mistakes that round to escape.

    I can understand using that offering because it's fun. I do it all the time.

    However, playing it every time where you kill immediately then complain about how survivors weren't giving you the chance? Please, they didn't want to die that quickly, they have emblems for play for and BPs to earn. That game will either give a Black or Depip, and severely limit their points. And they have to wait for another game if they're SWFs.

  • Please keep in mind that everyone is welcome to participate in discussions. Actively contributing to the discussion by adding multiple perspectives is helpful.

    Please also keep comments constructive towards the topic at hand, and keep it civil - don't make comments directed towards individual users. Address the discussion, not the person.

1 2 ›