Literally can’t pip because of the broken system.
So i’ve played a few games on PC today and have had a terrible experience.
First game i am spirit on the new map and literally everyone dcs. I depip. Awesome.
next game, i play nurse and am doing well, 2 dcs, and then another so i neutral pip.
then if i try to play a normal killer, my chances of pipping are terrible.
@Peanits @Patricia please fix your game. It is inexcusable that the killer gets punished for DCing
Comments
Devs: *Removes Nurse and Spirit*
There, no more DCs.
🤗
same can be said about survivors for when a killer DCs pretty fast in the game if you don't do enough you depip
While true that some killers do indeed DC when they feel they will lose, it is more likely for a survivor to DC even for the slightest offense.
Not to worry you're not missing out on anything by not pipping. Stay in low ranks it's more fun.
Gptta love how he specified "normal killers", lol.
And do you have any idea why that is the case?
Yesterday, I down a survivor as Wraith. It was the start of the match and he was the 1st survivor I saw. He DC'd before hitting the ground.
I have no idea, please enlighten me.