Bald Epidemic
What’s with all the survivors losing their hair all together? It’s a funny bug but I’m surprised it hasn’t been fixed yet.
I have noticed it mostly after being hooked, healed, and failed/good hex skill checks .
Tagged:
Trusted
What’s with all the survivors losing their hair all together? It’s a funny bug but I’m surprised it hasn’t been fixed yet.
I have noticed it mostly after being hooked, healed, and failed/good hex skill checks .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And being picked up. I like it though.
Kate, Jane, and Nancy all suffer from this. I haven't seen any other survivor suffer from this affliction.
Isn't the psychic kid from Stranger things pretty much bald like that? Makes it look like a different character at that point then.
Woow woow woow wait a second... Wait a seeeecond. Is it just me or does she literally "floss" AND look like the guy who invented that flossing dance? 🤣
After she got picked up, the wig fell off and this happened. Maybe it is him? If that's him, where's Nancy?! 😱
Female characters are cursed, just like the old sliding bug.
I put a Kate on a hook and her hair temporary went west.
Whoa look they did get eleven for the chapter lol
Trust me...they all do. I’ve seen it happen to Meg, Nea, and Claudette before as well.
Not sure about Laurie but I think it happens to her as well.
Steve too
Any character that has hair physics has sporadic alopecia.
It;s the curse of Eleven.
Also there are times when the opposite happens.
After I get sacrificed, my body disappears but my hair stays in the Entity's claws as it rises up into the heavens.
Body? Picked up.
Wig? Snatched.
Hotel? Trivago.
I've also seen it happen on Scoops Ahoy Steve. For a second, I thought I hooked someone else.
The first time I saw this I laughed so hard. I guess behavior found a way to get Eleven into this game after all.
Except he didn't invent the dance. This came to light when he tried to Sue Epic for stealing" his dance on Fortnite.
This happens to every character in the game, guys too. I’ve seen Jeff lose his luscious long locks when I trapped him as The Pig. I swear Ghostface broke this game, none of these odd little glitches and performance issues were here till he was added.
I love when my wig gets snatched by the Killer. It will never not be amusing.