What do you do while waiting for survivors as Killer?
While attempting to find game as kller I have enough time to do housework: I wash dishes, put my clothes into washing machine, basically clean my appartment, etc.
Tagged:
Trusted
While attempting to find game as kller I have enough time to do housework: I wash dishes, put my clothes into washing machine, basically clean my appartment, etc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Watch videos or scroll through these forums mostly. Having a 2nd monitor is nice for that.
I'm just looking into the void.
Phone, 3ds, book/comic book... those sorts of things
Reading mostly.
Listen to music while browsing this place.
I give it five minutes. After that, I quit the game, quit steam, and launch a game that I can actually play.
Pray to the entity that the survivors don't disconnect while the match is loading.
Random Pokémon Wi-Fi battles.
Or watching YouTube
Get on my phone only to lock it seconds later. The one good thing PS4 has is fast killer lobbies but l o n g survivor lobbies.
YouTube, the forums, or jus talk to my friends.
Either im on this forum or on the DBD reddit for the memes
r/DeadByDaylight
checking Facebook and Youtube
Forums
Beer.
This man
I understand him
Would you fancy some wine dear Doctor?
reddit
I watch brainless vines or spongebob.
Twitch, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. Oh and forums, of course.
Sometimes I just change to survivor.
These here forums full of such wonderful people are my main distraction, like so many others have said. I also enjoy the DbD subreddit quite a bit, they have the best memes.
Sometimes I listen to horror game/movie soundtracks whilst waiting for survivors.
F.E.A.R. , Silent Hill, Texas Chainsaw Massacre etc.