I... actually agree with this tier list. Huh. There isn't a thing I'd change. That's a first. I honestly figured this would be a meme list where every entry is Leatherface.
At first I wasn't sure about the placement of Ghostface, I love stealth killers so much, but... he's really frustrating to play, tbh. I hate the "oh no you looked at me!" mechanic.
I... actually agree with this tier list. Huh. There isn't a thing I'd change. That's a first. I honestly figured this would be a meme list where every entry is Leatherface.
At first I wasn't sure about the placement of Ghostface, I love stealth killers so much, but... he's really frustrating to play, tbh. I hate the "oh no you looked at me!" mechanic.
Agree with everything except demogorgon. I don’t know if he is A or B yet, but he has good map presence, a strong distance closer, and when people get better with him I think he'll earn a higher spot.
I think Hag is a pretty overrated by most of the community, but otherwise you copied my tier list. Maybe I'd drop Spirit down to Billy level because she's the only high tier killer that can get hard countered by perk builds. Ghostface is definitely C/D tier.
I think Hag is a pretty overrated by most of the community, but otherwise you copied my tier list. Maybe I'd drop Spirit down to Billy level because she's the only high tier killer that can get hard countered by perk builds. Ghostface is definitely C/D tier.
From what I’ve seen, perk builds do not hard counter really good spirit players.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LF B tier, Clown D tier, Demogorgon and Pig C tier.
*Fites you*
We shall fite here!
I will fight your whole existen....
I agree.
I play mostly killer on console and this is exactly where I think the killers are at.
The demogorgan is pretty underwhelming to me. But he isn't legion tier lol or D tier.
Heres my personal Teir List of who I love to play:
S: Myers
A: Spirit & Pig
B: Freddy, Ghostface, Huntress, Trapper, & Legion
C: Wraith, Clown, Hillbilly
D: Doctor, Hag, Plague, & Nurse
F (Haven't played): Demogorgon & Leatherface
I... actually agree with this tier list. Huh. There isn't a thing I'd change. That's a first. I honestly figured this would be a meme list where every entry is Leatherface.
At first I wasn't sure about the placement of Ghostface, I love stealth killers so much, but... he's really frustrating to play, tbh. I hate the "oh no you looked at me!" mechanic.
Wow, my tier list is exactly like yours but with Demo in B tier. Very nice!!
People are agreeing with my tier list, should I be scared? Should I run?!?!?
Are you challenging me?
Ö
*Hand to chest* *Head turns to the right* *Looks shocked* I would never do something like that. The audacity.
Now it's accurate V.2
This tier list, sniff beautiful, simply beautiful!
Good! >:V
There we go, that's the tier list I was expecting to see from the tree man.
Agree with everything except demogorgon. I don’t know if he is A or B yet, but he has good map presence, a strong distance closer, and when people get better with him I think he'll earn a higher spot.
Looks pretty accurate in my opinion. I just think demogorgon deserves at least B tier.
Curious as to why you put Demo so low.
I’ve had a pretty easy time against him
Tier list.
SS: Nurse
S: Spirit, Billy, Hag.
A: Huntress, Freddy.
B: Plague, Ghost face, Myers, Demogorgon.
C: Pig, Legion, Clown.
D: Leather face, Doctor, Trapper, Wraith.
I think Hag is a pretty overrated by most of the community, but otherwise you copied my tier list. Maybe I'd drop Spirit down to Billy level because she's the only high tier killer that can get hard countered by perk builds. Ghostface is definitely C/D tier.
Agree other than Ghostface and Demo placement
From what I’ve seen, perk builds do not hard counter really good spirit players.
Lightweight? Iron will? Spine chill?
Yes.
Here is my list.
I am gonna say one thing about your list : Trapper is too high.
Still not hard counters
I must show you the way of the Bing Bong
Spine Chill and your bell is mine. :P