Double Bloodpoints confirmed for 26-30 September
Tweet says it starts and ends 6 pm Moscow time.
Tweet says it starts and ends 6 pm Moscow time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's also located here in the forum's Developer Activities page
Mmmm <3
Iโm gonna miss it. Iโm going to be out of the state.
WGLF and Escape Cake anyone?
Aww Yeah!!!
So what time is this?
Bloodhunt starts at 11AM ET
Thank you so much
No problem
Shiny your a russian?
Awesome. I sincerely hope a lot of the game's glitches are sorted by then.
Time to play nothing but killer for a whole weekend
Sadly i have all lvl 50 killers with maximum perks.
Been holding onto 109 Gruesome Gateau's in anticipation of a double BP event, and now its finally happening. I mean there's no way I'll actually have the time to play 109 games and spend it all because I have work, but it'll still be great raking in all that delicious BP for maxing out some characters quickly. At least I'll have leftovers for the next 2x BP event ๐
I heard the Halloween theme in my head after reading this. I'm gonna get so stabby.
No. But the screenshot can still tell you my first language. ๐ง
Sweet. I'll be there!
i cant wait to get morrid and instadowned
Laughs in month/year long bugs/issues...
German?
I saw uber
Double bp or Fifa 20? ๐ค
That's a bingo! ๐