Killers STOP dcing because it isn't the new map.
Have been having this a few times and i am loosing party streamers -.- just be patient some of you.
Tagged:
Trusted
Have been having this a few times and i am loosing party streamers -.- just be patient some of you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
btw you don't lose offering anymore if the killer dc's
actually, they pulled the plug...so yeah i lost and another did too
Okay..................
Actually you still can
thank you...this killer just yanked out th cord or some stuff two party streamers gone...just ask @GrootDude he was there
Isn't queue times bad for killers atm? Seems like a waste of time.
que times are fine but today i have had a few dcs because it feels like they want the new map
Could be crashes.
🤔
Yep
3 in a row? i doubt it
Don't doubt the power of bhvr.
Just bring in mori and kill the killers. Problem solved.
I got lots of crashes with the new update. Maybe that's it why killer disconnects from game
Survivors, STOP dcing the first down you get
mine dc when it is the new map
I've never known DBD to crash. Maybe I'm just lucky.
And yes you DO lose your party streamers and have all your points taken off if the killer DCs. Now if dedicated servers had worked, neither of these would be a problem AND the killer would have a recorded DC on their record.
i agree, my brother keeps doing this in swf and peeves me off
I personally don't mind when survivors DC, in some ways I consider it a badge of honor. One time I caught a group of 3 survivors fixing a gen in corn as Myers, stalked them all the way up to tier 3 from right behind them. When the Halloween theme sounded, they all instantly scattered. One of them DCed right on the spot.
I enjoy knowing I've reached through the interwebs to affect someone so directly.
######### killer DCs, though. Pardon my French, but it's a real ######### move to ragequit in a game where nobody can actually hurt you and everybody depends on you sticking around to be rewarded for their time and effort. I know it can be stressful and frustrating at times, but take your ######### lumps. The game doesn't end until the last survivor has died or escaped.
I don't care if they're all t-bagging at the exit gate, make them limp or crawl their way out.