No fun zone huh
You know that feeling you get when you try to play a killer you never played with after a reset. Yeah it feels a little alien because you're not used to playing that way. I tried to do so with the clown I personally didn't want to try him out until the reset. With every killer I'm not familiar with I try out a whole new plethora of perk ideas because I'm happy to make it work.
Then you run into a 4 stack of teabagging flashlight flickering counting tricks that basically inform you that this is a no fun zone and to go back to using ruin and barbecue and chili.
Well Pop Goes the Weasel and overcharged you were fun while it lasted.
Funny too
I was doing what I would consider pretty well against the other Survivor groups I fought against I might have lost two or three of them but at least I was getting the hang of it. Plus they weren't taunting idiots they just left the match.
If you all wonder what really makes a killer named snap it's crap like this.
If you have any stories of basically what broke you hasn't Survivor or killer please put it down below I mention seeing what you have to say.
Then you run into a 4 stack of teabagging flashlight flickering counting tricks that basically inform you that this is a no fun zone and to go back to using ruin and barbecue and chili.
Well Pop Goes the Weasel and overcharged you were fun while it lasted.
Funny too
I was doing what I would consider pretty well against the other Survivor groups I fought against I might have lost two or three of them but at least I was getting the hang of it. Plus they weren't taunting idiots they just left the match.
If you all wonder what really makes a killer named snap it's crap like this.
If you have any stories of basically what broke you hasn't Survivor or killer please put it down below I mention seeing what you have to say.
Comments
If you have a sneaky feeling that a Jedi Knight is around the corner, do a quick patrol of the area. If you see one, smack em. Franklin loves collecting flashlights >;)
As survivor I get this:

I'm a potato survivor but I play to get better..
As killer I get this:

After being tabagged, looped excessively, hook blocked etc. God forbid I catch them, they dc right before getting hooked. If the survivors are really good and escape, the win isn't enough... Still get salted lol
People are just ######### at times. Luckily I don't play to please strangers, I play to enjoy myself... I take it all in stride and thicken my skin and continue to enjoy the games that are worth playing win or lose. Still sucks how people take up time just to be like that none the less.
Honestly, I have no respect for those people. They aren't worth anything
@ThePloopz
@MineAntoiya
Yeah, when it comes to messages, not only is it immature, it serves no real purpose. I think ppl forget that unless it's saying it face to face, it does nothing but show cowardice.
When it comes to how they play the game, in a nutshell it just shows they didnt read the M-for mature rating imo
Rank reset on a weekend. This is the thing no life 16 year olds dream of!
I have no interest in you trying to defend your hypocrisy.
lol no @ShesArebel88 doesnt take anything in stride. last night she had a meltdown on here and got her sad husband to make an account to come get butthurt in her defense. it was hilarious.
Yeah, I get a lot of messages when I play killer, especially when I play nurse because survivors are used to being the power role until a nurse gets in their grill lol.
Sorry for those 2 littering your discussion with their pesonal issue with me.
its not self flattery when your actually doing it.
Also if you hadn’t noticed these comments are the only reason this post is in the first page
Why are you always harassing people and why is it always "salty" and "butthurt" with you? you constantly pick fights and recycle the same childish insults over and over and some how you try to pass yourself off as an adult?
This isn't a private conversation genius it's a public forum. Perhaps next time you could contribute something useful instead of being lowbei's little lapdog as if his ego needs stroking any further. smh
Why are you using a plural? I am not calling out "people"" I was only addressing Lowbei as I see him often harassing others (myself included) and he seems to take pleasure in it so yeah if I see him doing it I WILL call him out on it as I see fit.
Hah! that pic actually made me laugh.
i hope that you eventually get all the sand from between your legs, even if we have to call in some construction equipment.
This is just supposed to be a discussion about time somebody basically pushed you over the edge has killer or Survivor not he said she said like a bunch of damn children.
Okay you're going to add anything to the discussion or are you going to be a dick all day. Seriously, they're right ever since I've been using the forms you have been nothing but a dick. Every single discussion I try to have you somehow find some small way to belittle belittle me in any form or fashion.
I don't really care about what she might have done. That doesn't matter to me because @ShesArebel88 actually a tribute to the discussion well all you do is talk trash on people. I don't care if she has some sort of mental meltdown because at least she's giving something to the discussion unlike you...
I had a match on the Blood hunt on PS4 with a Doctor who 3 gen stratted and he wouldn't hook the survivors he downed. He ran overcharge, unnerving prescence, and the shock range increase add-on. It was a 45 minute match from hell. Not worth the BP, I would've preferred a few matches in its place.
Makes me wonder where the mods are.
And people say this is a better forum than the Steam forums, christ...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnAD1vOyb08
Though usually I get much much more good messages than salt. I’d say around a 10 to 1 ratio. For every salty message I get, I get 10 good ones and GG’s.
Why y'all gotta hate each other so much?
Somebody you don't like commenting? Ignore. That easy. Be civil. That Easy.
I'd like to see people just ignoring who they hate, and upvoting who they appreciate.