~4 hours till the new DLC is released, how is everyone feeling?

Comments

  • I mean...I'm at work, so it could be 8 hours and to me it wouldn't make a difference.

    But I'm looking forward to getting it :)

  • I'm so hyped for this DLC. The last DLCs were like "Okay, nice to have, I'll get it", but this time it was literally hard to wait the whole time.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I mean...I'm at work, so it could be 8 hours and to me it wouldn't make a difference.

    But I'm looking forward to getting it :)

    Same, I’m at school right now and I gotta wait about 9 hours to just update my game, and then I finally get to play the cutie which is the Demogorgon

  • I'm commuting to college right now, but I'm still really feeling it.

  • Cant wait, got 1 mil BP, 9k shards and 3 dailies saved ready for some spending!!

  • I'm looking forward to it. I can wait tho. I like stranger things and I get the dlc soon as it comes out. Still gonna play Freddy tho up till then. Got my mil banked and like BigFudge got lots of shards and dailies.

  • I work on my due manuscripts during the day (starting in an hour) until the kid gets home from school. Then I spend some time with him, then get other things done. I don't play video games until around 10pm or so. If I even play any on a given night.

    But I'm not a fan of Stranger Things, so there's no countdown hype for me for this DLC.

  • Plans for nerf survivors perks? Rsrs

  • This maybe the first chapter where I level a survivor first before the killer...

  • I don't really watch Stranger Things but Demogorgon looks neat so I'll probably get him anyway

  • Very hyped. I'm gonna have a fun with Steve for a lil bit 😎

  • I hope it comes out before 12:30 pm est because I have doctors appointments to talk about my surgery! Stranger Things update would make today easier!

    I can’t wait to play Nancy.

  • I'm gonna wait a week for the community consensus on strength if they do nerf or change Gorgon.

  • Couldnt care less. Wont be buying it. And wont be playing nice to the new kiddies when I'm killer.

  • I'm so frecking hyped rn I can't stop checking every social m every 30 mins to see if there are any news. My wallet is ready

  • Applying for a job currently so I'll have more time on my hands to play.

  • "Next underpowered power-gauge laughing stock, please".

  • At work have to wait till later to get it. New map 🤗 cant wait to explore

  • Hungry


    Not for the chapter of course, demo-gorgon is least likely to be on my played list


    New map however I will enjoy

  • The hardest part of waiting for the update isn't the weeks before with the PTB and such, but the day when the update releases in a couple of hours.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    I mean...I'm at work, so it could be 8 hours and to me it wouldn't make a difference.

    But I'm looking forward to getting it :)

    I'll play twice as much for you until you get out ;)

  • It will probably go live in-game (purchasable with auric cells) in about 35 minutes, and probably deploy in platform stores (Steam, Xbox, etc) an hour-ish thereafter.

    I'm pretty stoked. Bummed that I have a 10 hour work day tomorrow and Thursday though. I feel like I won't really get to enjoy it until the weekend!

  • @ACEvHEARTS said:

    It will probably go live in-game (purchasable with auric cells) in about 35 minutes, and probably deploy in platform stores (Steam, Xbox, etc) an hour-ish thereafter.

    I'm pretty stoked. Bummed that I have a 10 hour work day tomorrow and Thursday though. I feel like I won't really get to enjoy it until the weekend!

    10 hour work day? Damn..

  • I'm in school and waiting for patch notes so I can see if they touched demigogogogon negativity. I'm not about to buy the $12 dlc if the devs prove they can't keep strong killers strong. (He isn't even that strong. Like low high at best.) However, other than that I can't wait.

  • I'm hyped for it:D hype hype!!!!!!!!!!

  • I'm pumped. Just waiting for the full DLC pack to drop...

  • 4k in 10 games in a row with demogorgon