I miss easy pipping
Due to my play style of trying to snowball and basically get everyone dead ASAP I generally safety pip even when I win, which makes me think my experiment might not happen.
Please don’t get your hopes up on it, if I don’t hit Rank 1 this go around then I probably won’t do the experiment. Plus using my chainsaw hurts my emblems slightly.
Comments
That's my main playstyle too, but I enjoy it being harder to rank up, takes me longer to get to red ranks especially since I don't play much throughout the week! :D
But for me it means my experiment may not happen.😅 Other than that I’m fine with the ranking system.
I see, perhaps join the Thrilling Tremors, PGTW + Ruin gang to slow your game down just enough to pip? :D
I don’t have thrilling tremors yet, my Ghostface is probably level five.😂
Join the Faceghost main gang!!! >:D
I don’t enjoy him much 😂
*Sad Ghost Face noises*
Oh me gawd, you use NOED! Newb. :)
I took it off. :P I was using it temporarily though.
You have to be efficient enough to win but suboptimal enough to pip.
I have been winning though, some play styles just make it harder to pip.
@GrootDude Tbh, I like it more than how it used to be.
Mainly due to the fact that most of the Red Rank potatoes are now either in Purple Ranks or in Green Ranks where they should be, so I actually get better Survivors to go against in Red Ranks finally.
Although... most of those "better Survivors" are just try hards that take the game WAY TOO SERIOUSLY, so its a double edged sword.
Whats your usual bubba build?
Ruin, PGTW, BBQ and a random perk.
that's what I mean,I feel your pain. Few weeks back I went on a depip spree because I ran apple / corruption time Plague and snowballed into early 4k's that 1hooked everyone and depipped from rank 8 for it.
Playing fast and merciless depips you. Playing dumb and letting survivors have many chances gets you rank ups. What other game asks you to pretend to lose?
Yep, I’d really like a pip system that rewards you for winning with any play style.
That made me laugh because it's true.
I have just recently put Infectious Fright on my Nurse, because it fits my playstyle very well. I have never been safety-pipping so hard before. No efficient playstyle allowed :(
Isnt it funny how playing mercilesly is actually not considered merciless by the emblem system?
Don't be efficient, you have to toy with your prey.
This is true. Why should a killer be punished for being good enough to snowball a team?
The Emblem system simply doesn't work. For example, if the survivors don't manage to get all the gens done, the killer should get Iridescent Gatekeeper and nothing else.
Everybody dies, with 2 gens left to be done and the killer only gets Silver Gatekeeper. Where is the logic in that?
Besides the Lore that you are just there to give the Entity a good show, see it that way:
If you win really fast without any real effort, do you even deserve a Pip? Did you do anything special? So why reward when winning vs people who are not good, when they lose that fast?
I agree on Gatekeeper tho, this Emblem is simply strange.
Killers are getting some easy games in ranks below red because they are good enough to be in red ranks but struggle to rank up whereas survivors can have quite poor games and rank up quite easily.
I know the points are based on entertaining the entity but its no fun for the survivors who are facing a mis-ranked slugging @Grootdude who rightly wants to play his preferred playstyle.
4K or 3K plus hatch really should be a pip
Rank up with another killer then switch to lf
Yeah it's extremely hard to pip with Bubba, Plague, Ghostface, and other killers that can one shot down. Because if you use their main ability your actually losing potential BP and emblem points because of the way the system works. So if you play well and do good you could still end up De-pipping, barely making any BP, just because you played the killer the way they were supposed to be
In truth I do dislike the way the game has been set up for killers. If killers end the game fast they are punished so they have to somewhat baby sit the killers, taking care to not kill them too quickly, in order to maximize BP and Emblem points. Granted I generally don't mind this because I like to have a fun lobby
However the moment you run into a lobby of survivors that don't care at all and just rush through those gens, it doesn't matter if you got 2k because you are still going to depip and barely make any BP. That's when you realize how broken the system is
Rather than easy pipping which was kinda dumb (you could easily pip by just mori 3 people and one Hooke last guy), I'm tired of safety pipping because I slug and I end games up too quickly, I'm tired of safety pipping even after 10 hooks and 5 gens still up because survivor took the very deserved hatch/camped the door...
I know the pain, I've been trying to get adept leatherface, but piping is hard.
I mean, I feel like I should have gotten it here https://youtu.be/QHR83Lhzo1w
You need to purchase Ghostface's shiny hood and knife from the Legacy collection
Only than will you become good at Ghostface
The entity feeds off hope.
Got any tips for leatherface I'm going to try and start using him
While chainsawing, stay close to a wall (if you’re near one and the survivor is looping around it.) and you usually want to start your chainsaw right behind survivors.
His best add ons are beast marks and knife scratches, or beast marks and tuning guide. These are some basic tips I can give you.