Completed Daily Rituals Disappearing?
Has anyone else noticed this?
If I clear a ritual and don't claim it, it will just disappear later on and I get nothing for it.
I used to be able to stack these up and claim them later. Can we not do that anymore?
Comments
I haven't had this to me.
I'm on PS4. The problem I have is that I can really only bank one ritual at a time. If I have two completed rituals and then complete a third, when I try to claim just one of them it claims all three automatically no matter what. The first times that happened I lost a lot of BP because I had no idea the game would do that.
This happened to me the other day, luckily I've done 2 more since then and I'm getting another tomorrow. I'd be so annoyed if it had happened tonight and could only have 1 saved for tomorrow.
I'm on PS4 as well as PC.
The claim all thing is actually intentional. Once you're in the claim screen, It says to hit a button to "claim all". I've made that mistake before too.
It also says "claim all" when there are fewer than three completed, but it doesn't automatically claim both if there are only two done. It's not intuitive; it's poor UI design/functionality and there is really no reason for it to work that way.
Yep...I’ve tried to bank mine and it’ll just claim them all sometimes when I open the game.
It doesn't even claim mine. They're just gone.