You vs Your Killer
Has anybody else noticed when playing survivor against your normal chosen killer, you play terribly?
My most used killer is The Wraith but I cannot stand playing against a Wraith.
Do you play better, worse or notice no difference?
Has anybody else noticed when playing survivor against your normal chosen killer, you play terribly?
My most used killer is The Wraith but I cannot stand playing against a Wraith.
Do you play better, worse or notice no difference?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, I have a better chance against Nurses than the other killers.
I did fall for a trap in the exact same space twice in the span of 2 minutes... but I have no idea what you're talking about...XD
No for me.
I'm a nurse main and i'm very good against nurses as survivor. I know the movement tho.
Last time I played against my main (Leatherface) I ended up running him for 5 gens and escaped. I was rank 1 survivor+killer at that time. The killer was rank 3 (and a person I've actually known for both of my DBD-years so it's a person with thousands of dbd hours, too).
So no, I don't struggle against my main. Playing against Bubba makes me realize why people consider him weak - but that's mostly because people play him completely wrong.
Well, I played only once against Legion as a survivor and I didn't played that bad against her (it was Susie). As a Legion main I understand that the best tactic against them is keeping moving, not hiding like some idiot.
No difference.
I got that with Nightmare though: Like playing him when i don't play Wraith, but god i can't stand playing against him.
Not for me. Myers matches are usually great fun for me, even when I die.
I get heavily distracted playing against my fellow pigs.. I see the boxes and I get super hyper like yes a pig!! ๐ Then I normally try to find her and spy from a distance like a horrible fan girl watching them cheering. I get very upset if I dont get a happiness helmet lol
So I play terrible in a nut shell ๐๐
I actually play better against the killer I main the most
GhostFace I am used to all the tactics for him
I play better. Rip huntress :(
When I play a killer I learn about their weaknesses and strengths up close. So when I play against them I have better understanding than other killers.