Why?
Why does WGLF have to have such a difficult requirement to get 4 stacks when there isn't even an in game effect to compensate? Surely it should be the same as bbq, tokens are gained as a certain objective is completed and you are granted something every time that progress is made on that objective.
Comments
Unhooking someone without them going down in 15 seconds is hard?
But I do agree that having a second effect would be nice
Doing it 4 times is hard.. and in some situations where the killers camps or tunnel it gets even harder
Healing should count as a stack :v
Trust me, it's not difficult
Taking a hit for someone else counts as a stack as well.
Those protection hits are so messed up. The ones you take to actually protect the survivor almost never counts and the hits you take at unnecessary places counts. So it is not exactly reliable either.
They are not. I was emphasizing on the fact that you can get stacks through other methods aside from unhooking someone.
only 2 and 1 half of survivors can get the effect. Which makes it difficult. due to competition plus most games don't result in survivors getting hooked 12 times.
And I am emphasizing that those stacks also are problematic like the perk itself. While killer carry a survivor to a hook taking a hit there won't make it protective. same goes for unhooking. it counts as protection while you take one unhooking. IMO the real protection starts after the unhooking not before. Maybe I am too strict.
Only the first Hit counts as a Protection hit. So if multiple Survivors are getting Hits and you are not the first, you will not get a Protection Hit.
Besides that, WGLF should have more ways for obtaining Stacks. But I really like the change that it needs to be a safe Unhook for the Stack, because it was horrible to get farmed because someone else wants that 25% Bonus BP for the Stack. At least this does not happen that often anymore.
My current issues with WGLF:
Not enough stacks for all survivors.
Survivor blood point count is punished by the killer not doing their job.
Here's a few ways I suggest changing the perk: Give each survivor a stack for each survivor who escapes, this encourages solos to work together and gives an incentive to save at the end game. Alternatively I would put WGLF on gen progression. Or give it for pallets stuns, safe unhooks and doing gens. All are good options imo.
Yeah, that's fair
But I still have to find someone else that brings WGLF
Exactly my point. So messed up. It is making teammates act like crazy to get those stacks. They run over to get the first hit, its annoying as killer, annoying as carried survivor.
Does picking someone up from dying state count? Cus if not it should.
We love a bit of Annie Lennox
It's easy if you're a farmer who doesn't do gens.
I do gens and bring BT for a reason
Also if you take a hit close to the unhooked guy you will gain a second token, unless it bugs out