Weird question to everyone
Are you good at random killers?
Example: I am good as only Hooded Killers, bad as all other killers that don't have hoodies
Are you good as some killers depending on how they look?
Are you good at random killers?
Example: I am good as only Hooded Killers, bad as all other killers that don't have hoodies
Are you good as some killers depending on how they look?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m good at killers with long hair, weirdly enough.
I'm only good at killers that look like Michael Myers. Strangely I'm bad with everyone else.
I'm pretty solid with killers who can tbag. That's about 3
I'm excellent as a Blendette. She's a killer killer :)
every killer except The one with no power Legion, and Doctor.
Define good :P
Im rank 1 on Killer but i am certainly better on some then others. Still i play them all, except huntress.
IMHO if you can play Huntress very well, you can play any killer very well except Nurse.
Huntress is the only real slow killer in the game. If you play her you have to know optimal pathing and such. You also need to know when to prioritize certain things based on distance and time.
Because her power has to be reloaded you also have to learn how to prioritize certain actions. Do you kick gen - reload - break pallet - pick up survivor? Or break pallet - pick up survivor - hook - reload - kick gen? That can make a difference to Huntress because in on she has hatchets in another she does not.
This besides her power itself has the highest skill cap in the game. How good you are at Huntress is basically... how many hatchets out of 5 can you land consistently? From what range? Is the target moving? Etc.
I found since I started to play Huntress again I am just better with all other killers. On my alternate account I'm rank 4 just playing Huntress, and I do dailies for other killers basically 1 perk of their 3 teachables (ie. baby rank 1 killer). I notice that most killers I still dominate games because I'm 115 and can just run survivors down easy. Billy, Clown, Doc. I found these killers super easy to be good with because of this effect. Only had like 1 or 2 perks and maybe an add-on.
TL;DR I believe that the killer you play most will dictate how well you do with other killers, and if you play Huntress well you should automatically be good with all killers because she is the hardest killer to play well.
Random, sure. But I can't think of a common thread between Trapper, Huntress, Wraith, etc.
I think you did not read it right, the question is "Are you good with certain killers by design" not "Ebony moris make you good as every killer"
masked killers gf/myers/legion
I read it more as "Are you good at killers based on some weird arbitrary linking factor"
Like OP is good at hooded killers: Legion and Ghostface. The only thing linking them is the fact that they both like hoodies
I'm good at killers who can tbag: Pig, Ghostface, and Nea.
I am good as pig too
She is wearing a hoodie but it is not up
You gotta be the best 1 eyed, 1 fingered 6 year old in the game if you can simultaneously move and swing often enough to down someone so you can make them moriable. That's skill right there.
A: I somehow didn't realize you were the OP
B: I used to main her and I somehow forgot about that. In my brain it was a leather jacket
I'm bad at all 4.4 m/s killers with the only exception being spirit, strangely.
Fortunately, Spirit only moves at 4.4m/s.
EDIT: Oh wait, I'm dumb. Unless you mean you're also good at Spirit.
A: Its okay
B: It is hard to notice, you can see it behind the hair
good at killers survivors hate going against
Ahahah that is what i meant. Oops, typo.
Oddly enough, Im good with the "newer" Killers (Clown onwards), even new Freddy. The only exceptions to this rule are Legion (because of the nerf) and GF (never played him, I dont like him).
Any older Killer, I dont do particularly well and dislike them. (Except for Doc, I like him but dont do good on him)
I'm really good at killers that I 4k with.
But I just did say?!?
Really? According to the very credible source called : The Union of Salty Post Chat Survivors: If you get a 4k and didn't go across the map everytime you hooked someone you are trash even though you got a 4k.
I like shorter killers. Legion, Ghostface, and Pig, with Wraith, Huntress, and soon Demogorgon being the outliers.
Good with killers using knife as a weapon. And holding knives in real life makes me feel good for some reason.
I.......do people trust being around you?
Yeah even strangers open up to me easily.
Don't worry I am not a psychopath. I just love to play with knives. :D
That brings even more questions
I can play everyone except Pig, Hag, and Spirit passably well.
Console here, Good with everyone except Clown and Doctor. I do prefer Spirit and Freddy so... I guess I prefer dead-ghost like killers?
I'm bad as nurse and good with the Spiritus, decent with all M1 killers
Pig, Spirit, and Michael.
All killers great at disappearing into the shadows.