Is it bad that I am more hyped about the winners to the contest than the st dlc?
Is it?
Really?
I am more hyped to see who wins the contest than a chapter that comes out with 1 killer and 2 survivors
Is it?
Really?
I am more hyped to see who wins the contest than a chapter that comes out with 1 killer and 2 survivors
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well since the contest has a reward of Steam funds that you could use to buy the Stranger Things DLC, at the end of it all. . .
. . . isn't it all connected?
Well, the contest gives out auric cells so, cosmetics?
I think you're confusing the two. We're running a beginner's guide contest, and the prizes are Auric Cells (which you can also use to buy the new characters, if you want). NMCKE is running a wholesome moment contest for Steam wallet codes.
There are some really great guides out there, though. I'm really blown away by some of these.
Wait, what contest are you going on about? I was referring to the wholesome moments contest.
I just remembered that there's a guide contest as well, nevermind.
I personally hope that @Fibijean will win, the work that he/she put in the guide is incredible (Sorry I don't know what is your gender)
I'm gonna lose, I put all the info that is simple into the guide so nobody will understand it
Where can I see the guide... ya got me interested :)
Your guide is good buddy, I can simply understand what you write ๐ Only the problem I have is that the guide is short, but overly is interesting.
Damn I also should put more effort to this guide, looks like it was maded in paint lmao
First page - Rules and submissions ๐
The guide is in PDF
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/86207/how-not-to-be-dead-by-daylight-surviving-a-night-in-the-entitys-realm#latest
Hopefully someone who deserves it wins. Two of the best I have seen are from @Fibijean and @NMCKE of course I haven't really been watching that many. Hopefully people who deserve it win. Mine is trigger trash compared to most of yalls. But I did it mainly for fun personally.
Right? I had so much fun doing the guide ๐
The edites that I've made in my guide though lol
I think @Fibijean deserves it more than I do โ their guide was lit. :)
OH MY GOD, I JUST LOOKED AD FIBIJEAN'S GUIDE
I feel like mine will be crushed by that dear GOD
That is amazing!
Mine too ๐
He better get first prize! :)
He better get first place or we riot
Indeed! he crushed everyone.
Does anyone know if scorpionz submitted a Pig guide, by any chance? :o
I'll check, why?
Contest is cool.
The chapter... 2 more survivor skins, some niche perks for them and heavily nerfed killer on launch.
Excluding spirit, most new killers were underwhelming to say the least because devs are trigger happy.
I just want a Pig guide from him since he is generally considered one of the best Pig players. I could be mistaken, but I don't believe he's ever put up a proper guide to playing Pig, and I think this would have been the best time for him to do it.
Iโm also more hyped for the contest, although I doubt Iโll win. :p I thought about adding more onto it but decided that my original plan might be too long. :p
I am excited to see who wins though.
I added some pictures for mine, but I didn't want to make it too long and it was one of the first posts
Mine was pretty early too.
Uh no, that's not bad.
@Ihatelife @KillermainBTWm8 @NMCKE @Hoodedfengm1n
Wow, thank you guys so much for the support! I really appreciate it. What an amazing thread to wake up to โค๏ธ
You won man, go check it out!!!!! :)
You deserved it <3
Oh, wow! I only just found it, took me ages to find the post cause it wasn't pinned lol. Thank you ๐