I need a Frenemy on this forum
I feel like the time has come where someone needs to emerge from the darkness (or light :D) and become my frenemy. So, who wants to be the teabagging, flashlight clicking survivor to my camping, head nodding killer? <3
—Your future Frenemy <3
Comments
T0xic Sheriff Jake, reporting for duty.
FashionDette is here! :D
A boosted Dwight here! :P
Purple flashlight using ds wearing head on spamming ash here for your pleasure.
A trashy ass No Mither user that nobody loves here!
If I use a Insta-Chain saw HillBilly with Ruin and NOED on you can we be enemies? Than after a nice conversation become friends? Than you can love and also hate me at the same time!
Ready for that t0xicity to inspire me. Take your best shot sheriff.
Do it.
Anything with “dette” at the end of it literally pops up as toxic, so this is perfect.
Oh and Leatherface sucks! 😈
How boosted are we talking about?
Ash insulting me is literally the definition of Frenemy xD Ya better swap out new DS for the old one!
Only if we end the conversation agreeing that hag is better than Billy.
Hides in a locker even when there's Iron Maiden and misses all of the Ruin skill checks kind of Boosted. Oh and sucks at loops :v
The NOED destroyer is here, your totems are mine! >:D
Hey man, we’re all here to love hating each other right here, right now! Now, you better tbag every time you drop a pallet on a killer, aka me xD
Throw in a twinkie and two yogarts and you have a deal.
@Acesthetiic ha it’s all in good fun besides if I’m trying to head on you I won’t be doing gen’s lol
Oh no you didn’t
!!! YES PLEASE
Reverse psychology to make me think you don’t respect me.... ultimate toxicity!
My totems are like my children... leave them out of this! So toxic D:
Half a Twinkie and one yogurt.
True.... I would like to see more evil out of you.
Shirtless David with DH, Adrenaline, DS, BT, and a clicky boi flashlight here.
Half and a quarter of a Twinkie and one of those pretzel flip yogurts...
I like to think of myself as everyone's frenemy.
You can be my frenemy ;)
Sure!
Goals.
100% qualification! Can’t wait to eat your guts out with hag ;D
Good, good.😏
Whatcha gonna do, face camp m- .... Oh that’s right.
*revs saw*
O.o he’s a pwyf bubba =p
Please, you're all amatuers.
*Ahem*
Camper here
I would, but won't
Sorry fella
:D