What is the likelihood we get Stranger Things on Thursday?
I would like to know if I have time to level Leatherface 40-50 before I leave for my Beetlejuice on Broadway road trip this Friday.
I would like to know if I have time to level Leatherface 40-50 before I leave for my Beetlejuice on Broadway road trip this Friday.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We've seen stranger things before.
Roll credits.
If we don’t im going to have to miss release might bc of borderlands 3.
Slim to none
They still have to iron out Demogorgon's face, right @Peanits?
He doesn't have a face...
I'm in the same boat. BL3 will be getting my attention for a good week or so.. Stranger Things release or not
+1 BL3 will be getting my attention as well... For the next few YEARS haha. I'm kinda obsessed of BL games. Can't wait to main Moze.
Yeah unfortunately the dlc is waiting just long enough to release that its going to compete with a bunch of things
It is my opinion that we would know by now if it was going to hit on Thursday.
is there a nerf expected for domogorgon after the ptb?
I also feel they might not get a lot of player if they release after this week bc of gears 5, bl3 ,etc so im hoping its this week idm when I still have money in my wallet for it but whether I test it out is debatable hope its soon
Two chances: Jack and #########. And Jack left town.
A week? Did I read that right? I still play BL2 to this day.
It is really unlikely that it's coming this week, it's probably coming within next 2 weeks.
When it comes to live servers, the demogorgons lunge (shred) cooldown is gonna be increased to 2.25 secs from 2 seconds
Yea everyone's going to be on BL3
I do too. I mean BL3 is going to get my attention over all games I currently play for a week. I like rotating 2 or 3 games at a time so I don't get burned out
Guess what's re-downloading right now =D
Oh and I still have to finish the other characters in Pre-Sequel. Yeah... I know.
Many of the people who like Stranger Things are normies.... Like me. I don't think an ordinary fanatic of the show like me would go for gears 5 or bl3 instead of their beloved show.