Huntress needs a crosshair
For beginners. I let some friends playing Huntress and they asked me "why the F is there no crosshair?". They came from shooter games like csgo, cod, apex and others so they are very experienced and played those games on competetive level. But they had some real difficulties on Huntress.
And I can agree on that. Even I, after throwing over 20k hatchets I still have issues to be pinpoint on the center of the screen and it takes some games to warm up.
At least give her a crosshair with an addon. It's not beginner friendly.
Comments
I'd say add a setting in the options to add one. No need to waste an addon slot to add a cross-hair now...
Is it effected by where their looking too?
Yeah. It legit shows you EXACTLY where you're gonna land.
Well... It'd be good, but I don't think it needs to be purple... if they changed it to show a beam of where you'd land, similar to, say, the glass bead map addon... then it could be a brown addon.
Working on a gen with the gang, and then all of a sudden... You notice a red dot appear on Meg...