Worst Killer Daily in the Game?
Currently, I'm leaning towards Ghost Face - I find it pretty hard to get it in a single game :-/
Currently, I'm leaning towards Ghost Face - I find it pretty hard to get it in a single game :-/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any ritual that doesn’t involve LF
Wraith, just because it’s only worth 20k.
Im torn between a Mori daily on a Killer you have no moris/Devour Hope/Rancor on, GF's (because it can be difficult) and the Trapper/Wraith/Hillbilly ones (because they give less BP).
I personally hate getting nurse dailys because console problems lol plus Micheal.. damn it's easy daily but I get them so often I get them so much its unreal.. Look bhvr I'm not a Micheal main calm it down plzzz 🐖
Mori daylies are the worst imo.
I agree with toastface's leaning daily
But I also dislike any daily that gives you less than 30000 bp. Even if they are easy.
I agree with ghostface, I also hate hag and huntress since I don't play them and never will
You are now my worst enemy XD huntress is beast if you know how to use her properly. I once got 2 DCs and 2 kills as her
I don't like the ones that involve playing w/ a mori. Boi I don't have any.
If there is one involving playing against a certain killer, any that involves facing the huntress I don't like. I've seen more Demogorgons then huntress and I'm not even on the PTB (I'm on PS4)
Ghost Face's is definitely up there i agree.
After him i'd say Pig Ambush. Nurse blinks and Hatchets can be difficult as well when you're new to them.
ima gonna stick with the ghostface daily where you need to hit 4 survivors, after exposing them while leaning from cover.
too many requirements for a power that rarely ever gets used for stalking purposes imo.
just have him hit 4 survivors while in nightshroud / after exposing them with nightshroud.
Every killer that's not Freddy, Pig, Spirit, Plague, or GhostFace
Ghostface.
oh, i actually got his daily in the PTB.
its just hitting 4 players with shred and i think you get 30k BPs for it.
much, MUCH better than ghostfaces.
Hardest - GF
Easiest - Doc
I'm also not a fan of the "ESCAPE WITH X SURVIVOR" or "OPEN AN EXIT GATE WITH X SURVIVOR" dailies :(
Eh I play console, cannot aim at all!
I can aim, it's just a bit hard, and here's a solution: get a piece of red tape and measure ur tv. Place the tape in the dead centre, bam, you have crosshairs now
Trappers. If i remember it only gives 25k bp for something pretty hard to pull off