Should totems give wglf stacks?
If you cleanse them all, there is no noed, and if there is no noed then theoretically the gang will live forever (or at least a little longer than with a noed in play.)
If you cleanse them all, there is no noed, and if there is no noed then theoretically the gang will live forever (or at least a little longer than with a noed in play.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A bit of a stretch, but I think WFLF needs someother way to get stacks than Bodyblocking and unhooks.
I would welcome that. My team mates never do totems and I'm usually the one who us getting chased 90% of the time so I don't even have the time for totems. Would definelty encourage my randoms to do totems
No I like running that perk but that's a huge stretch in terms of altruism
In the current form of WGLF, I do not believe that it should reward a token for cleansing a totem.
However, I'd greatly appreciate if the developers did something to make the perk easier to stack overall.. by like letting you get a token for healing a state on another survivor, on top of everything else.
No, limiting it to safe saves and protection helps everyone. The moment there is an easier alternative we are gonna see an increase in bad saves and unnecessary hook deaths.
I’ve seen some pretty good reworn suggestions for wglf that would make it less of a farming perk. My favorite one is where the player would have to complete different objectives to get all stacks.
So for example, you would need to repair one gen, cleanse one totem, rescue one teammate, and fully heal one teammate to get all stacks. This would promote a more healthy play style while also making it possible for all four survivors to actually get their stacks.
Honestly, it's more BP and less NOED. Another way to get stacks is definitely welcomed.
I don't think any other perk should work based on cleansing totems. We don't want all 4 survivors competing for totems.
I agree it would make Totems a more viable objective for survivors so less complaining about it
At the very least Lit totems should count as a stack
No.
Time to Mortal Kombat other survivors so they don't take your totems