Devs fix the ps4 issues!!!!!!
this has gotten completely out of hand! I don’t ask for hand outs, but since y’all have been completely unprofessional and incompetent with the way you have handled the ps4 community over the last month or so I feel as though the ps4 community should be entitled to some sort of compensation. Oh and you can take a “thank you for your patience” and shove it, I’m sick of hearing that. Don’t tell us to ######### off, just fix the issues and compensate the community!!!
Comments
Go outside and get some fresh air.
Yeah I'm a PS4 player too, I had to wait. You took the time to make a thread, so i took the time to respond to it.
Hey commtech! Haven't seen ya for awhile. See you in the fog.
Sorry to say this, but it seems, in your case, military training has failed. You also don't have a clear understanding of the chain of command when it comes to games.
Chill, dude. I play on PS4 too and, yeah, the waiting sucked, but throwing a tantrum isn't going to get you anything. I think it's a little ridiculous that you're calling everyone in the comments immature when your post and replies are far worse.
Typical of PSN.
You're entitled to your stupid opinion, Lowbei.