BHVR... Why do you hate solo survivors so much?

Like, why do we have to suffer with so much lack of informations? I'm not asking for infinite bond basekit. I'm asking for some absolute basics, which aren't changing the game much but give smart and experienced players some informations to work with. For example this picture here (made by me):

sketch-1567624964448.png

Just knowing the perks and items/addons of you random team mates would help so much during the game to make the right decision.

Or having entity legs around ALL survivor indicating who is getting chased. And to separate them from the real obsession, the obsession would have RED entity legs instead of white entity legs.

This is the absolute basic. How can the devs say that they care about solo survivors, that they want to close the gap between solos and swf but haven't even got those things which would take 1 hour at max to implement. No, sorry. I can't believe you BHVR. I can't believe that you care about solos. Since 3 years I have seen a handful minor changes for solos at best. Probably even less, cuz atm I can't call more than having the obsession legs displayed to all in the HUD.

Comments

  • @ad19970 said:

    We need both of your suggestions in this game so bad. There is no reason not to, since swf survivors already have this information, so why shouldn't solo survivors have this information as well? Just makes their life a bit easier, which is only fair.

    One other advantage of swf survivors which solo survivors need big time is knowing whenever a killer is camping or not. It makes such a difference for swf survivors to have this information, and it's not fair that solo survivors are left out of this as well.

    Yes this should be included, also if we gave the new kindred as basekit for survivors, it would basically make them have the same info as SWF. This would dramatically improve the solo experience.

    (I run kindred a lot ever since the new kindred came out, and its very good.)

  • @DaGreenBolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/669156#Comment_669156

    Yes this should be included, also if we gave the new kindred as basekit for survivors, it would basically make them have the same info as SWF. This would dramatically improve the solo experience.

    (I run kindred a lot ever since the new kindred came out, and its very good.)

    Yes I fully agree. And killers can then be better balanced around swf survivors.

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/909659#Comment_909659

    Yaah, I did?! What's your point? I haven't seen much dodging or complains in the aftergame chat about choosen perks. Get out of your bubble bud.

    What bubble? Just pick a thread on the forums and watch the toxicity flow. Just last night I watched a killer mock the crap out of a guy for his RL disability. He asked why the guy did not go for the exit on The Game map and the guy said he had a vision impairment and could not see so well on that map. The killer proceeded to mock him as a "cripple". Yep, no toxicity here.

    If you give players that much information before the match, there will be a large uptick in dodging. As a killer who already sits through long ques, I don't want to sit longer watching survivors pop in and out.

  • Everytime there’s an idea to help fix the gap... it’s met with killers threatening to DC or SWF shaking that the game could lose easy mode.

    Yeah devs don’t give a ######### about solos and would rather cater to losers.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/909794#Comment_909794

    Yes I fully agree. And killers can then be better balanced around swf survivors.

    This!! It's about the big picture! Yes, killers won't have ez face camp matches against solo Q anymore, but honestly that's good. After that we can buff killers much more so they can handle sweaty swf groups on coms without leaving solo Q behind in the dirt

  • I want these changes so bad.

1 2 3 ›