How do you pronounce DBD?
Dee bee dee?
Or, the nonlayman's version..
Duh-buh-duh
This is what separates the DBD experts from the casuals.
Dee bee dee?
Or, the nonlayman's version..
Duh-buh-duh
This is what separates the DBD experts from the casuals.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doobdé, obviously.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqpd7WcBmjMLol I laughed way too much at that nonsense. Thanks for sharing
Obviously like "DEEEDEEEDEEE"
Me and my friends say the actual name.... with a kind of possibly offensive twist that I will not share. :P
Glorious.
Does it start with a g?
@Rizzo90 This is very important and if anything should have been stickied 😉
No and I know people who do call it with a g though seems to be sort of popular.
Ok then I need a hint!
Never! You shalln't know my secrets!
😤😤😤 I am NOT happy
Dead by buglight, deebeedee, or Dead by daylight.
Deebuhdeh
I make a painful grunt sound
Adobe flash player.
ˈbo͝olē ˈsimyəˌlātər
DeD bAi dAilait