Lol this posts title just changed XD. I guess the OP is fed up with us.
In order for me to get bothered by you, I would have to value your opinion. You're not worth my time, really! I tried deleting the thread but not sure how. I moved on to other discussions and learning about other builds to challenge me as a player. Now go, snowflake! I'm sure there are other threads that offend your overly sensitive nature. XD
@altruistic I'm hearing that quite a bit. I haven't played in a few months, and plan to give it a shot again. I'm just waiting for Behavior to fix the matchmaking fiasco currently going on.
@altruistic I'm hearing that quite a bit. I haven't played in a few months, and plan to give it a shot again. I'm just waiting for Behavior to fix the matchmaking fiasco currently going on.
Here are the results of my past 30+ matches as a Survivor at R1 playing solo.
40% of the games have resulted in 4k's, something that should be a HUGE accomplishment and not happening so frequently. I would say Killers are in a great spot at the moment, based off of my data.
40% of the games have resulted in 4k's, something that should be a HUGE accomplishment and not happening so frequently. I would say Killers are in a great spot at the moment, based off of my data.
30 matches are nowhere near a good sample size to judge all games off of.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Playing killer is EZ you can 4k without any perks with ghostface
Lol this posts title just changed XD. I guess the OP is fed up with us.
In order for me to get bothered by you, I would have to value your opinion. You're not worth my time, really! I tried deleting the thread but not sure how. I moved on to other discussions and learning about other builds to challenge me as a player. Now go, snowflake! I'm sure there are other threads that offend your overly sensitive nature. XD
hello? is this 2k16? Is it you ? Could it be? whassup, how r things
When troll thread gets two pages
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9odzlxOpP0Now that's a weird edit. Did anyone say that survivors need nerfs? Cause they certainly don't.
Bad players need to git gud.
The game is in a pretty good spot right now in terms of balance IMO.
@altruistic I'm hearing that quite a bit. I haven't played in a few months, and plan to give it a shot again. I'm just waiting for Behavior to fix the matchmaking fiasco currently going on.
How to Nerf Survivors: Give them a stamina bar
@Kerbert Like in Friday the 13th? The players here would riot, LOL.
As if they don't already riot about every killer buff or survivor nerf?
Here are the results of my past 30+ matches as a Survivor at R1 playing solo.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fmwuhlmag8s32myoqtKQvCxneF5WNWhRvE4bz6pWfRQ/edit?usp=sharing
Tonight was a bit rough, I only escaped once.
40% of the games have resulted in 4k's, something that should be a HUGE accomplishment and not happening so frequently. I would say Killers are in a great spot at the moment, based off of my data.
30 matches are nowhere near a good sample size to judge all games off of.
I am keeping data on 100 matches. That is the current data, but I doubt it will change that much.
@Kerbert Very true. I keep trying to figure out which forum is more whiny, here or the Overwatch forums. So far, it's neck-and-neck.
OP changed title and content of this thread, so it's better to just close it.