Spirit's Addons - really?
We are NOT here to talk about prayer beads. There are enough posts on this forum for that. The only comment I have for prayer beads is that they should be changed from purple rarity to pink rarity.
All of spirit's addons are okay, except Mother-Daughter Ring. This one is pretty bad.
Sure, it does make you insanely fast. BUT. It removes your ability to see scratch marks.
I find it almost useless and I've never even tried to use it because it is such a hindrance. Never in a million years would I give up scratch marks for speed.
Sure, you could argue that if you pair it with Father's Glasses, it would be fine. But that only works if you've injured a survivor already as it makes blood visible during phasing. And even then, the groans of pain are easier to follow than blood IMO.
Something needs to be done about Mother-Daughter Ring. Make it purple rarity at the very least. I hate it.
The drawback is way too much for what it gives.
Comments
It is bugged rn, you have no downside.
because its an purple addon. i almost never face it. maybe in 1 out of 50 matches against a spirit.
The Mother-Daughter Ring is iridescent.
Perhaps..though thecspeed it grants is astounding
Mother Daughter ring is an awesome addon. Don't rely on scratch marks when you phase. The sound is only important about this character.
As another Spirit Main, when you use Mother Daughter Ring you realize how less dependant on scratch marks you become when you go that fast. Sound is what guides a Spirit, not scratch marks.
Maybe dont complain that something is weak until you try it.
thats a pink addon. so its even more rare. i thought we are talking about the prayer beads
you should be happy with what u have . really look at legion addons or even ghostface ,
It's bad to rely on scratch marks in the first place, at most i use them to quickly give me an idea of where i need to go, then I use my ears. This addons is for sure a favorite, but i get sooooo few!!
MDR + Beads is lit!
Gen Grabber Spirit is strong af, i'm not sure about Beads being legit tho.
Rarity doesn't validate the powerfulness (is that a word? Idk, I'm not native English) of an addon/item/offering. If it's to strong, op, unhealthy for the gameplay it needs a change. Rarity doesn't matter.
Exactly, that's why many people say spirit is a headset killer. You just need a good headset and good ears, that's it. Good that more and more people are seeing it that way now, thanks.
Spirit needs a nerf, not a buff to already strong addons.
She just needs a more counter play
No, it isn't, but I know where you come from. With Mother Daughter Ring you can still see the scratch marks before activating phasing, but after you activate your phasing, you can't see the new scratch marks.
Mother Daughter Ring is arguably the strongest Spirit add-on and I suggest you to try it before saying that it's weak. This add-on is really dirty, especially with Bloody Hair Brooch or Prayer Beads.
So strong, you can cover the map so quickly and I pair it with Recovery addon if I don’t wanna go overly try hard
Thanks, guess I was confused.
Prayer beeds are the only thing that really changing for her.... because she enforces stealth play doesn't mean she needs a nerf...